PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-14-2019, 11:07 AM #1
Mid-Calpballer
SKEETED ON

has been a member for 10 years
Just like the title says. I've been removed from the sport playwise for a couple years but have stayed up to date on the pro and upper divisional scene.

The level of play overall within the sport has vastly improved since I played, but I still see the same basic style of play that I always liked being extremely effective and almost universal among top teams in all divisions.

For newer players I could probably show you some tips and tricks I learned along the way, and for more experienced teams, I can hopefully show some field strategies and play styles, as well as scouting techniques that were taught to me.

Aside from that I have a lot of experience at all levels - with many teams, different play styles, and different off-field personalities. At the very least could offer an outside opinion on things. Even if you already have a coach, it wouldn't hurt to bounce ideas off each other.

I mostly want to get back into the scene in an assisting role. Open to working at any level.

Feel free to PM me and I will promptly reply. I am located in the Boston area and available most all weekends Saturday and Sunday.

Edit: short or long term. Still available.

Last edited by Mid-Calpballer : 09-23-2019 at 10:13 AM.
Mid-Calpballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2019, 10:09 PM #2
sdellisola@me.com

Hey boss, new team here. No coach and looking to enter some tourneys this coming up year. Possibly exchange numbers and chat?
sdellisola@me.com is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups