ReplyNews Ups

Old 05-27-2020, 08:43 PM #64
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
I guess it's hard to find something that doesn't already have a patent on it......

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2020, 08:50 PM #65
imped4now
BTFU

imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
A solution for a problem that doesn't exist. The ignorant side of the paintball community seem to eat that kind of stuff up, though.
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 08:50 PM #66
NCONTROL
Welcome to SwagMont Manor

NCONTROL is a Professional paintball player
NCONTROL works for a Paintball manufacturer
NCONTROL plays in the PSP
NCONTROL supports Cereal Killerz 2
NCONTROL plays in the APPA D1 division
Everyone who wants to hate on a wireless loader to gun connection, fair enough. We never said there was a problem without a connection. Why would we? We try to offer the best loader for the market, and sponsor pro teams using multiple gun manufacturers. This was not a product birthed out of complaint from users.

The amount of people who message me asking about a specific color loader to match their high end gun is astounding. If you spend however much money on a different custom high end gun, what loader do you put on it? Do you use a plain black loader on your custom splash gun? Messages and research says most folks would prefer something that goes along with the scheme.

Sorry for trying to surpass aesthetics alone by pairing a loader and gun combo with some technology as well as color coordination.
VirtuePB.com
Bunkerkings
Washington's Place to play, PSP
NCONTROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 10:41 PM #67
x305rage305x

x305rage305x plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
x305rage305x owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCONTROL View Post
Do you use a plain black loader on your custom splash gun?
Yes
Old 05-27-2020, 11:18 PM #68
Mr. Stealthy

Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Its not a solution to a problem, just a different/elegant way of doing something and people need to keep in mind that this is in an ultra luxury price bracket. People donít really need more than a $200-300 gun and $50-$100 loader to get the job done these days.

I sort of look at it like the doors on a Lamborghini. Nobody needs their doors to move like that, but itís still cool. It also sounds like you can change the settings for both the gun and loader from their App, which is something that sets it alart from competitors.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 06:44 AM #69
painter4life05
cixelsyd

painter4life05 supports Cereal Killerz 2
painter4life05 donated to help Peyton Trent
painter4life05 supports Ninja Paintball
For 2k they do not even give you freak inserts for the freak barrel. Right.

PUMP OT B.Y.O.L.B.

OG Feedback 45+
painter4life05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 08:22 AM #70
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

is playing at Living Legends XI
sokopath is Legendary
sokopath is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by painter4life05 View Post
For 2k they do not even give you freak inserts for the freak barrel. Right.
I thought the same, actually
Old 05-28-2020, 09:32 AM #71
Intern1

Intern1 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Intern1 is Legendary
Intern1 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Everyone who wants to hate on a wireless loader to gun connection, fair enough. We never said there was a problem without a connection. Why would we? We try to offer the best loader for the market, and sponsor pro teams using multiple gun manufacturers. This was not a product birthed out of complaint from users.

The amount of people who message me asking about a specific color loader to match their high end gun is astounding. If you spend however much money on a different custom high end gun, what loader do you put on it? Do you use a plain black loader on your custom splash gun? Messages and research says most folks would prefer something that goes along with the scheme.

Sorry for trying to surpass aesthetics alone by pairing a loader and gun combo with some technology as well as color coordination.
If the pairing of the gun and loader wasn't birthed from complaints, then what was it birthed from? Is it just having cool tech for the sake of having cool tech? Not hating I just assume that you guys have a specific vision for the Bluetooth connection and if it's not performance based, then what is it?

Intern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:07 AM #72
CTballer369

What if they know that semi might make a comeback? So of the tech is over kill but at the same time it is really cool to know that the technology is their.
CTballer369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:59 AM #73
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Joshisanalligator owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTballer369 View Post
What if they know that semi might make a comeback? So of the tech is over kill but at the same time it is really cool to know that the technology is their.
If semi is coming back I'm getting an old VLocity JR and y'all can't convince me otherwise.
Joshisanalligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 03:48 PM #74
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intern1 View Post
If the pairing of the gun and loader wasn't birthed from complaints, then what was it birthed from? Is it just having cool tech for the sake of having cool tech? Not hating I just assume that you guys have a specific vision for the Bluetooth connection and if it's not performance based, then what is it?
This thread:

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=6007567
Old 05-28-2020, 08:44 PM #75
cfos00

Quote:

Yep. If I'm spending $2k+ on a build, you're absolutely right that I am going to try and get a loader that compliments it and performs. I use plain black when it fits the scheme, but if it doesn't I will go out of my way to either buy one that does or customize it.
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:08 AM #76
fishballer06
ShockerRepair

fishballer06 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshisanalligator View Post
If semi is coming back I'm getting an old VLocity JR and y'all can't convince me otherwise.
Have fun replacing batteries every day!
Old 05-29-2020, 08:35 AM #77
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Joshisanalligator owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishballer06 View Post
Have fun replacing batteries every day!
Joshisanalligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:37 PM #78
Alhar

Quote:

Ive just gotten back into paintball like a lot of people I’ve talked to over the past month at the fields in Cali. All the guns now are great I just got a XLS on sale and it’s amazing what 6 bills will get you now a days. Dyes were always the bizz when I was younger and angels and intimidators. That being said from what I’ve noticed shooting each recently the Dye is behind the Luxe X and cs2 but I’m talking like 2 points on a scale to 100. Anyways kinda excited to see how the new electronics will handle Bluetooth connectivity it’s just a bonus to an already awesome hopper platform in the CTRL. I wouldn’t go as far as to call the choices limited edition seems like those are basic schemes but either way matchy matchy hopper and gun, another bonus. Can we get hands on before taking delivery?
Alhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 01:47 PM #79
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Hey NC what’s the expected delivery dates as of now? Are we talking cup or early 2021?