John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
 plays in the NXL
John donated to help Peyton Trent
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Arrow Win a pair of game-changing YouZee clip-in glasses for your goggles just by posting

Janne over at YouZee wants to cheer people up during this strange time.

You can win a pair of game-changing YouZee clip-in glasses for your goggles just by posting below!

These are a great optical solution for anyone who wears glasses in their paintball mask. They also fit MX, ski and downhill goggles and are made personally for you from your personal prescription.

1st place a FREE pair of YouZee Clip-In glasses - TWO winners!

2nd place - 50% discount code for half off - TEN winners!

Photo by Rupert Pupkin

To be part just write below WHY you need a set.

Winners will be contacted through a message.

Ready to just grab a set? https://youzeeshop.com/en/info/paintball/

This contest will last two weeks and winners will be chosen!
John is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2020, 08:35 PM #2
KennyP0wersmullet

I could definitely use a set as my eyes refuse to stay open and allow me to put in contacts.

This will help me to not light up a ref on accident!
KennyP0wersmullet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:36 PM #3
cyberpyr8
Instagram:@evil_paintball

cyberpyr8 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
My son could use these. He's been fighting fogging glasses in the South Georgia great and humidity for years.
Gear: PunisherPB Shocker #6 | Silver Evil Pimp | 68/4500 Ninja Tank | HK Army TFX2 | Evil 3+4 Pod Pack
Clothing: Push Grey/Red Mask | Exalt Bounce Cap | Jerseys Clinic Jersey | CK Platinum Pants | Carbon SC Shirt
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:40 PM #4
SoulLess Photography

Annual Supporting Member
SoulLess Photography is a Paintball photographer
SoulLess Photography posts videos on PbNation
SoulLess Photography has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
SoulLess Photography is a PbNation video superstar
SoulLess Photography is a videographer
I've been seeing these popping up more and more and I have heard good things. Whether I'm playing or shooting photo/video these would be a huge help. I'm constantly cleaning off my glasses from fogging up under my mask and I really don't want to get contacts. Whether I win them or not I will most likely be picking a pair up soon. Thanks YouZee and good luck everyone!
SoulLess Photography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:43 PM #5
Mr. Short Pants
I show off my shoes.

Mr. Short Pants plays in the PSP
Mr. Short Pants supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyP0wersmullet View Post
I could definitely use a set as my eyes refuse to stay open and allow me to put in contacts.

This will help me to not light up a ref on accident!
That's my experience exactly. I have the eyelids of Superman, but only when putting in contacts. I can freely touch my eyeballs, but I can't put in contacts for the life of me.

It would be nice to be able to see if my lane is in the right spot.
Mr. Short Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:52 PM #6
KennyP0wersmullet

I don’t know why this is but yes, exactly. This is our struggle.

Help us youzee youz our only hope.
KennyP0wersmullet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:02 PM #7
Clayton1O57

Great idea! I’ve always been forced to use contacts when playing paintball. I would love to try these and my eyes will definitely be thanking you if I win one of the prizes!

Contact lenses can dry out eyes. I need a better option to be comfortable while playing paintball!!

Last edited by Clayton1O57 : 04-21-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Clayton1O57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:04 PM #8
painfaction
K.G.B. High Council

Oh this looks awesome. I pretty much always use contacts for paintball, which kind of sucks. It’s the only time I do wear them, and the prescription is never as good as my glasses.
painfaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:13 PM #9
SoulDriven

These would be life changing for me on the paintball field! Prior to my accident, I was able to wear contacts but am no longer able to do so after multiple surgeries to reconstruct my face. I struggle with fogged lenses and fitting my mask over my prescription glasses. I would be so appreciative to receive a pair!
SoulDriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:21 PM #10
codyman117
looking for a timmy

codyman117 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
codyman117 supports Team VICIOUS
codyman117 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
codyman117 supports DLX Technology
its kinda a massive factor as to why i have not played in a few years i got tired of trying to find a mask to fit my glasses
Old 04-08-2020, 09:21 PM #11
MiguelR1543

These would be amazing. I'm always dealing with foggy glasses or they fall down a bit while I slide, I have a lazy eye in my left eye so it's all peripheral there but I don't let that stop me from playing but these would definitely help especially when my glasses hit my mask inside aswell.
MiguelR1543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:22 PM #12
zachXp-ball27
Ahh Yeah, Game time yeh

zachXp-ball27 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zachXp-ball27 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
zachXp-ball27 supports Team VICIOUS
zachXp-ball27 supports Pev's Paintball
zachXp-ball27 supports Empire
It’s day 2 of a long scenario battle. Crawling around enemy lines one balling those you see. Then a hard fought sprint to the flag capture. 50 more yards to go.. it’s raining, foggy, and your about to take over the central command post.. but where did it go? It looks like it should just over the next ridge. BAM gogged by the enemy while fiddling with your glasses trying to even see the base. Better luck next time with some You Zee lens!

I’ve also had severe glasses frame headaches after wearing glasses under my ski goggles after a long weekend in the slopes. Sure could’ve used a pair of these��
Old 04-08-2020, 09:22 PM #13
pr0file
Deaf Guy

Annual Supporting Member
pr0file owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pr0file owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pr0file supports Ninja Paintball
This looks promising! I've been wearing glasses when I drive for the last 4-5'ish years and haven't made the transition to wearing my glasses under my goggles, as it doesn't quite fit/feel right, the arms put too much pressure on the sides of my head and I could never put contacts in, so these would be awesome!

Thanks John for putting this out there and to Janne over at YouZee for hosting this give away!
pr0file is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:35 PM #14
Aaronjr677

Prescription googles

I would love to have these so I donít get yelled at for my googles not being on because I was trying to defog them
Aaronjr677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:48 PM #15
mddugger15

I could use these because for the past two years of playing paintball fogging glasses have been my biggest issue. Without them I can’t play and with my glasses it is a struggle to play more than a game or two without losing all vision.
mddugger15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:32 PM #16
geckoward940

ive gone from goggle to goggle and every time ive changed my glasses those mask end up not fitting right ive watched almost any video about these trying to decide on the purchase would love to be able to grab one so i could show them off to people and finally enjoy my mask and see a better view range!!
geckoward940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:41 PM #17
Supremacy Paintball

Supremacy Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Supremacy Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Supremacy Paintball supports Ninja Paintball
This would be awesome! Iíve ripped the foam out of my mask trying to wear glasses under!!
Old 04-08-2020, 11:47 PM #18
Eclipse_24

I have to wear glasses all the time for life. Most masks I've used couldn't fit so I've had to choose specific ones such as proflexs. Lately my glasses have been fogging up. Also the frames barely fit any type of mask and very uncomfortable to use. Can't wear contacts with a tinted lenses as my eyes dry out.
Eclipse_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:59 AM #19
deaallen

deaallen supports Shocker RSX
I need a set for the same reason I mentioned in a post i created about this very subject over on the mask sub forum back in August: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5993675

...."my eyesight has got so bad I'm unable to enjoy the game anymore. I've tried contacts but my eyes are the type which won't accept them, and I've tried all the high end masks out there but I can't find any which work well with glasses, they either fog up or are unbearably uncomfortable."

As someone who loves paintball but had to give it up due to my eyesight I really think these are a great product. I even emailed Virtue directly to ask if they knew of any brands which would fit my Vio's but unfortunately they didn't and suggested I ask on the forums

I would like to get playing again, and I'm hopeful these are the things that make a difference.
deaallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:09 AM #20
recoil101

recoil101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
recoil101 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
recoil101 plays in the APPA beginner division
recoil101 supports DLX Technology
Didn't have an issue for quite a few years. Then had to get new glasses last year as my eye site has gotten worse. Now my glasses fog up as soon as the temp and humidity rise.
recoil101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:14 AM #21
xxerexx
GIR

This sounds awesome, I haven't been able to wear contacts so I've been just not wearing glasses when playing which definitely affects my long distance game. They also list VR as an area of use which i'd love to try with glasses Definitely going to get a pair after my new prescription regardless of if I win.
xxerexx is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.