Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 06-11-2020, 03:21 AM #22
Hitman46

Can't wait to get mine as well.. Still waiting.. patiently kinda lol..
Hitman46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2020, 06:17 PM #23
Skeeter50
Fight Club #52

has been a member for 10 years
Has anyone heard any news? I saw on their website a new gun is up on July 3rd. Somewhat concerning since this gun is 3 months or so overdue. I'm not on Facebook, so I dont have access to any updates they may have posted there.
Skeeter50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 07:10 PM #24
ohhh S.K. CFPB
Short Bus Korean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter50 View Post
Has anyone heard any news? I saw on their website a new gun is up on July 3rd. Somewhat concerning since this gun is 3 months or so overdue. I'm not on Facebook, so I dont have access to any updates they may have posted there.
i dont want to speak for them but I heard that a lot of gun companies (real steel) have huge backorders for anodizing and coatings due to covid. this might be a factor for them as well.

PB LYFE
ohhh S.K. CFPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 10:47 AM #25
Skeeter50
Fight Club #52

That makes sense. This will be my 4th gun I've bought from them and they've always been a bit delayed, so I'm not terribly concerned, but this one has by far been the longest wait with no communication.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:14 AM #26
x305rage305x

x305rage305x plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
x305rage305x owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter50 View Post
That makes sense. This will be my 4th gun I've bought from them and they've always been a bit delayed, so I'm not terribly concerned, but this one has by far been the longest wait with no communication.
he always is building guns on facebook live, and has given multiple updates on there.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:46 AM #27
Skeeter50
Fight Club #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by x305rage305x View Post
he always is building guns on facebook live, and has given multiple updates on there.

As I mentioned a few posts above, I'm not on Facebook and don't have access to any updates Buddy might have made on there. That's why I posted in this thread....looking to see if anyone had any new information.
Old 06-28-2020, 09:07 AM #28
damnmongolian

damnmongolian plays in the PSP
damnmongolian plays in the APPA D4 division
I was told a batch of guns went to the anodizers this past week. I don't know how many or whose guns they were but they are making some progress. No timetable on what that means getting to customers though.
Old 06-28-2020, 09:13 AM #29
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnmongolian View Post
I was told a batch of guns went to the anodizers this past week. I don't know how many or whose guns they were but they are making some progress. No timetable on what that means getting to customers though.
I thought Buddy said that was the last batch of guns that needed to go out to anodizing.

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.