blitz121
Pocket full of Sunshine

blitz121 helped look for balloons
blitz121 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
blitz121 supports Team VICIOUS
blitz121 supports Sherwood Forest
blitz121 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
blitz121 supports Ninja Paintball
I keep telling myself that I need to get a pair of these, every time I get close something seems to come up to get in my way.

Sooner or later I will pick some up.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2020, 10:19 AM #65
Bri
The End is Near

has been a member for 10 years
Man these look like a life saver. I use a beat up pair of glasses in my mask. It sucks when I take my mask off because my glasses come off with it. I can’t touch my eyeballs, it freaks me out. So no contacts. It would be wonderful to dive (doesn’t happen often as I am getting older) without the concern my glasses might slam into my face.
Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 03:35 PM #66
Chill wilson

Chill wilson owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Chill wilson owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Chill wilson supports Team VICIOUS
Chill wilson plays in the APPA D5 division
These things seem like an absolute game changer, wearing glasses has been a major decision influencer when it came time to pick mask and lenses. my frames have always scraped against the inside of my proflexes eventually leading to the destruction of my lens which is why i have never really ran an expensive lens. Fogging has been the absolute worst part about paintball for me with both my mask lens and glasses lens fogging up with even the slightest existence of sweat and huumidity. Big ups for the giveaway guys
Chill wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:04 PM #67
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
I stopped playing tournaments because I needed glasses, only one eye and it killed my depth perception, I stopped being able to see where the paint was going down field. Everyone I played with throughout the years had horror stories with their glasses, I never even tried.
Old 04-19-2020, 03:47 PM #68
azathoth300
Dirge

azathoth300 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
azathoth300 supports Ninja Paintball
I have been using a MSA respirator insert for years. Good to see someone releasing a dedicated product!
azathoth300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 06:25 PM #69
Ackon

Ackon owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Wow. It would be awesome winning a pair.

I stop wearing glasses for paintball because they were uncomfortable under the mask and occasionally fog up (you can prevent a little by blowing the air out of the mask when you exhale).

This would be awesome to have. No more squinting. Maybe i can finally use a Smoked Lens that i got from a mystery box in the past. Actually see where your shots were landing down field. Too many benefits to list.

I am glad someone is working on an product that will improve a players "quality of life" while playing paintball.
Ackon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:33 PM #70
Swanie08
I Am Bennyy

Swanie08 supports Cereal Killerz 2
 is playing at Living Legends XI
Swanie08 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
I would love a set!

I played LL last year and had nothing but fog issues, even with my Contour 2's and the fan.

I've tried everything, but never have any luck sadly
Swanie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:45 PM #71
GPJ2007

I wear glasses under my googles and they fog a lot. I read the Youzee clip ins don’t fog. I really want to try some.
GPJ2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:32 AM #72
white trash
celticradio.net

I have yet to see any company actually come up with a help to wearing glasses under a mask, every single other option has FAILED in the past

prove me wrong kids

and I highly doubt that you can properly get a prescription cut that will allow clear vision.
Havent had a single optometrist get a script correct between two sets of glasses

I've worn glasses for 51years

how many lowes could rob lowe rob if rob lowe could rob lowes?

the American Medical Association and the National Teachers Federation have both concluded that the democratic party is the leading cause of stupidity
https://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396
white trash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 09:47 AM #73
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
 plays in the NXL
John donated to help Peyton Trent
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
OK, so I've been struggling on deciding some of these so I figure it will have to be random.

I'll pull a winner for a free set off PbNation and then a second one off all entries combined (here and social media).

After that I'll send out the discounts. All I ask is that if you WIN a discounted code that you actually use it! If you can't use it (or don't respond within the week) I want to give it to someone who will use it.

So check your messages in about an hour.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:41 PM #74
AKB28

AKB28 is playing at Living Legends IX
AKB28 is playing at Living Legends X
 is playing at Dead Legends
Would love to try a pair of these
AKB28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:51 AM #75
deaallen

deaallen supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
OK, so I've been struggling on deciding some of these so I figure it will have to be random.

I'll pull a winner for a free set off PbNation and then a second one off all entries combined (here and social media).

After that I'll send out the discounts. All I ask is that if you WIN a discounted code that you actually use it! If you can't use it (or don't respond within the week) I want to give it to someone who will use it.

So check your messages in about an hour.
Did the winners get their messages in the end? I'm surprised we haven't heard from any of them yet (also gutted I didn't get one )
deaallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:55 PM #76
95socalstang

95socalstang owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
95socalstang owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Got mine in the mail today, look amazing and customer service was amazing. Thanks John and Youzee!
Old 05-12-2020, 12:06 AM #77
MagFan
Schoolin' Fools Since '98

Aww man, i could totally use these.
Joshua 24:15
"But if you don't want to serve the Lord, you must choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."
MagFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 05:49 PM #78
AKB28

AKB28 is playing at Living Legends IX
AKB28 is playing at Living Legends X
 is playing at Dead Legends
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaallen View Post
Did the winners get their messages in the end? I'm surprised we haven't heard from any of them yet (also gutted I didn't get one )
Mine look to be delivered this week. I will let you know how it goes with an update. Have a casual day at the field this weekend and then a 2-Day game first weekend of June.
AKB28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:50 PM #79
TyphoonX
Sins Erased

While my glasses are not completely necessary, they help at distance and I’m not a contact wearer. I’d definitely give these a try.

Christ Krew #246
SinsErased
Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain

Old +12/-0 New +53/-0
T.C. Paintball
TyphoonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:47 AM #80
kyLman
m i c h i g a n g s t e r

kyLman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I bought these a year ago from John. Eventually I had to return the first set because the prescription was wrong either from my optometrist (went and got the info) or YouZee. For some reason my eyes could never focus correctly, once I had these installed in my Dye i5. I'm sure this method works well for most people but I did not have a great review for a 200$ lens solution. Not sure why I was unable to see out of these.

Ended up just wearing contacts, even tho my eyes hate them for more than a few hours.

Last edited by kyLman : 06-01-2020 at 09:50 AM.
kyLman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:19 PM #81
95socalstang

95socalstang owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I have been playing paintball for 20 years and this weekend was the first time I have played and actually been able to see! No fear of fogging, no issues, just watching my target fall one by one. I used my Youzee in my i5 goggles and had zero issues in hot conditions. Thanks Youzee. If you wear glasses, get these.

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.