Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2020, 10:59 AM #1
jsfd26

Disruptive Death Touch Barrel

Anyone have any experience with this barrel kit? Complaints? The good? Seems like a really good price for a full kit.
jsfd26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2020, 09:24 AM #2
CAOL_98
Blessed by grace!

has been a member for 10 years
CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CAOL_98 supports Ninja Paintball
Still my vote for quietest and best value in paintball barrels...period. I recently had the chance to try one side by side with a dye ul-s (which everyone says is the bench mark)...the disruptive still has the better sound signature.
My only complaint is something you might address with disruptive before you order...the alignment can be slightly off between the front and the backs...if you look down the barrel from the tip to the rear you will see the transition area (where it steps from .68ish up to the massive .698 or whatever the make the fronts)...that transition should be concentric all the way around...my dye barrels or my Lurker are pretty well concentric to the naked eye...a disruptive I owned was fine for the first half and then tapered down to nothing on the other...I could be wrong but this could put a hamper on the transition of the paintball from back to front and cause some pinballing down one side of the tip or some strange spins once the exit the barrel. I noticed some unnessesary barrel breaks as a results. Other then that the microhoning is amazing, the anno is perfect and the machining is just beautiful...they take the best of dye and compliment the rear of the barrel with the hourglass kind of swell then the front is an elegant take on planet eclipse with some excellent milling and porting. If you donít want to worry about that transition anomoly then consider their one piece...I think itís only avaliable in .686 but itís the same barrel as the deathtouch just one piece. I would call them though and just chat about things...I canít say it enough and I feel like a broken record but theyíre some of the coolest guys in the industry! Hopefully that helps in some way!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote