PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2019, 11:48 AM #1
Cgjohnst

has been a member for 10 years
How do these hold up currently?

I’m looking at buying the NT11 Tonton edition. How would this compare to spending about the same amount of $ on a new Maxxed Rize, Etha 2, Axe 2.0, or even an old Ego 10/11? It looks really nice, but I’ve never shot an NT before.
Cgjohnst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2019, 09:55 PM #2
Mr. Charlie

I’d ask to see pictures of the bolt system.

If it has a ring around the Cylinder/Can then that is the one you DO NOT want, as that is the one that produces a bad stutter in the bolt’s movement causing paint breakage.

If there is no ring around the Cylinder/Can then it will shoot kinda like a Geo but a little smoother, not quite as smooth as a Matrix. They have great efficiency and wonderful ergonomics, but must be maintained after every day of play.

Edit: I once thought about buying that TonTon edition. The dust Black NT11 I found instead turned out to be a good one anyways though, but I traded it in to get my M3s+.
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB

Last edited by Mr. Charlie : 02-20-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:13 PM #3
Cgjohnst

has been a member for 10 years
It seems like a really nice gun. It’s in great condition. When I ask for the pictures, is that something that would appear from wear and tear/damage or is it a certain model type that I want to stay away from?
Cgjohnst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 02:58 AM #4
Mr. Charlie

It’s just that certain late model Bolt Cylinder/Can was the cause of the problems in the NT11s.

The bad Can has a ring milled around it just behind the holes that return the Bolt.

The good Can doesn’t have any ring milled at all. It’s very noticeable from pictures. There should be pictures in this section somewhere...

Edit: If you search “Dye NT” on EBay this marker will come up. Also, usually the listing below that is for a NT11 Bolt System. On this pic you can see the ring behind the bolt return holes. This is the Cylinder/Can you DO NOT want to get, probably why it’s for sale...
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB

Last edited by Mr. Charlie : 02-21-2019 at 06:13 AM.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:26 AM #5
Naumoff42
Keyboard Warrior

plays in the NXL
Naumoff42 plays in the MiLP
Naumoff42 donated to help Peyton Trent
Naumoff42 supports DLX Technology
As a primary marker, I'd say you're better off spending a little extra on a dsr. The NT is really hard on paint. There are some parts in the works from a few individuals to help but nothing totally complete yet. Replacement parts are also getting really tough to find. I can't find rubber contact pads anywhere and black reg and frame grips seem to be non existent as well.

Let me buy your Philly Luxe

DaLuxe Mob

Naumoff42 is offline   Reply With Quote