Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-27-2020, 07:27 PM #1
Angryduck71

Ice voicepack Error...HELP!?

Hey all, Here is an error I am getting after putting in a voicepack I made. Basically, making the voicepack was fine, it saved it as the XML, uploaded perfectly and all that. What is causing the issue is that while it looks like it is no problem, when I turn the gun on, there is no change. I have loaded it into pack 2, 3 and 4 and get this same error everytime if I try to switch to 2, 3 or 4 on the program and hit upload...?????

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Invvalidargument=value of "-4" is not valid for "selectedIndex." Parameter name: SelectedIndex."

I wrote to the site a week ago and have asked around but have not had any clues...thoughts from other owners?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Duck

Last edited by Angryduck71 : 07-27-2020 at 07:30 PM.
Angryduck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2020, 07:36 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
And if you load the factory settings in?