Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-24-2020, 08:13 AM #1
Spunker

has been a member for 10 years
Supair/Xball in Europe a expensive Novelty?

The US has been pro-actively working lowering pricing for all aspects of paintball for years.

Unfortunately in Europe everyone wants to get top dollar profit margins, plus we have high tax and import fees to screw us in the butt. On top of that i probably live in the most expensive european country for paintball (Netherlands)

American companies dont get enough business from the Euro zone to warrant cheaper prices for resellers in the eurozone.

European shops want top dollar profits, result i purchase everything from the USA or i buy second hand..

Its a shame that europeans field owners and shop owners rather cather towards a ever declining impulse buyers that play paintball once in a blue moon as a novelty for of entertainment.

Supair paintball stuff is sold at top dollars but really represented underwelming because field owners dont see enough money in it. Yes there is still woodsballs but not merely as much as it used to be.

I honestly blame costs in europe for that to happen.
No wonder airsoft has such a massive populairity here. Lol it really sucks honestly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQb...-oWcppCZt0PH-g

Last edited by Spunker : 03-24-2020 at 08:47 AM.
Spunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement