PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-28-2019, 04:26 PM #1
oobergooberkc

has been a member for 10 years
Header Facebook Michigan Pump Paintball Team

After asking around to every group, team, and player I know of I just couldn't find a currently active Michigan-based dedicated pump paintball team. For that reason, I've put together a Facebook group for the "Pump's Not Dead" Michigan Paintball Team.

At some point, we'd love to play limited paint or pump tournaments as a team and maybe even help bring more events like this to the area but that's down the road.

Of course, like any paintball group, I'd love to express lofty goals. Instead, however, I'll just express an interested in gathering a handful of active and dedicated pump players in one place who are interested in helping lay the foundations of a potential team.

First, let's just get some pump players in one spot for some fun games!

If you live in Michigan and regularly play in or around mid-Michigan as an active pump player come ball with us!

Hope 2019 is good for everyone. Cheers.

Last edited by oobergooberkc : 01-28-2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to post the link like an idiot.
oobergooberkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2019, 05:12 PM #2
SignOfZeta

Well how about that. I’m also in Michigan and looking for some more old school play. I’ve been out of the game for...a super long time honestly. I’m starting to get ready for 2019. It will be stock or open pump for me. I absolutely hate Facebook so while I hope you have all sorts of great discussions there I won’t be joining them.

I live in the Ann Arbor area but I sometimes am in the tri cities.
SignOfZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups