Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 01-26-2021, 03:41 PM #64
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
It's actually super nice wearing it in the winter in Chicago. Keeps my face warm.
Truth. I haven't worn my balaclava yet this year, because the mask takes care of it. It's a nice wind break.
Old 01-26-2021, 04:54 PM #65
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
I work 8+ hours every day in a mask. I climb 250 feet in the air while wearing it. Medical staff have been wearing N95 masks since march. Studies have shown that oxygen levels don't drop with mask usage.

Don't make up lies about it because it doesn't feel comfortable to wear. It isn't fun to wear for long periods of time; i'll openly admit that.
the disposable n95's can cut in after long use (the big puffy looking 3m n100's are better for this) but i switched out to a soft silicone 3m respirator for work and find it 100000% more comfy. if you get the one with the top of the head strap it takes the weight off your cheeks.

02sat is not affected by masks, anyone that says it is, is lying.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Last edited by Paul77 : 01-26-2021 at 04:58 PM.
Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 05:48 PM #66
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
Maybe I’ll try a different mask actually. And you don’t need to call me ignorant, all you’d have to do is spend one night watching a full UFC or Bellator card and you’ll see grapplers covering their opponents nose and mouth with their hands to disrupt their breathing..... you will probably see it 2 or 3 times that night. If Khabib does it a lot and I know GSP used to as well. If you can’t find it, they have entire forums over at sherdog talking about that topic. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...-hand.1066244/
At this point if you ever argue that masks don’t work you are ignorant and dumb.
........where did I say masks don’t work? I said only the N95 mask has been found to prevent respiratory viruses, there’s no proof that cloth masks protect you from inhaling aerosol droplets. Don’t take things ive said and spin them into false narratives buddy. The problem I was having with my mask while i was on the treadmill was that when I was deeply inhaling, my cloth mask was being sucked into my mouth which was blocking air for me, but supposedly that doesn’t reduce your oxygen levels. And love to see who PAID for that study.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:09 PM #67
paintballer3

has been a member for 10 years
paintballer3 helped look for balloons
paintballer3 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
........where did I say masks donít work? I said only the N95 mask has been found to prevent respiratory viruses, thereís no proof that cloth masks protect you from inhaling aerosol droplets. Donít take things ive said and spin them into false narratives buddy. The problem I was having with my mask while i was on the treadmill was that when I was deeply inhaling, my cloth mask was being sucked into my mouth which was blocking air for me, but supposedly that doesnít reduce your oxygen levels. And love to see who PAID for that study.
At this point you are just a troll. Frankly I see you in every post, just spewing the most trolling post. I donít want to post because you have the intelligence of a rubber tire, but the confidence of a used furniture salesman.

Do yourself a favor and do some research before you talk about how awesome your **** stained couch is.

Do cloth masks reduce co2? Nope. Was your cloth mask choking you... nope you are just a *****.
https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/masks-oxygen-levels
paintballer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 06:09 PM #68
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
It's actually super nice wearing it in the winter in Chicago. Keeps my face warm.
We got about 10 inches of snow last night. I wore a mask running the snow blower today and my beard wasnít covered in ice for once.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:50 AM #69
neweraballer76
40oz Casualty

neweraballer76 plays in the PSP
neweraballer76 supports Team VICIOUS
neweraballer76 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
........where did I say masks donít work? I said only the N95 mask has been found to prevent respiratory viruses, thereís no proof that cloth masks protect you from inhaling aerosol droplets. Donít take things ive said and spin them into false narratives buddy. The problem I was having with my mask while i was on the treadmill was that when I was deeply inhaling, my cloth mask was being sucked into my mouth which was blocking air for me, but supposedly that doesnít reduce your oxygen levels. And love to see who PAID for that study.
Its been known for a long time that cloth masks do not prevent you from inhaling anything. What they do do is catch water droplets that leave your nose and mouth, inessance protecting others from you. This is why you saw people of Asian decent wearing them in airports and what not in years past. They weren't trying to protect themselves, they were protecting others because they may have been sick.

DIRTLIFE
neweraballer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:50 AM #70
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:
........where did I say masks don’t work? I said only the N95 mask has been found to prevent respiratory viruses, there’s no proof that cloth masks protect you from inhaling aerosol droplets. Don’t take things ive said and spin them into false narratives buddy. The problem I was having with my mask while i was on the treadmill was that when I was deeply inhaling, my cloth mask was being sucked into my mouth which was blocking air for me, but supposedly that doesn’t reduce your oxygen levels. And love to see who PAID for that study.
At this point you are just a troll. Frankly I see you in every post, just spewing the most trolling post. I don’t want to post because you have the intelligence of a rubber tire, but the confidence of a used furniture salesman.

Do yourself a favor and do some research before you talk about how awesome your **** stained couch is.

Do cloth masks reduce co2? Nope. Was your cloth mask choking you... nope you are just a *****.
https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/masks-oxygen-levels
The CDC literally does not recommend wearing a mask during high intensity training, and literally says to switch to outdoors if difficulty breathing were to occur.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ctivities.html

“Masks should be used in public settings, but if you are unable to wear a mask because of difficulty breathing during high intensity activities, choose a location with greater ventilation”.

When your mask gets sucked into your mouth, it is preventing full amounts of oxygen from entering your body. Obviously you haven’t been to the gym in about a year, because you would know this. And quite frankly, any “doctor” who tells you that covering your mouth and nose doesn’t reduce any oxygen intake, should not be allowed to give any medical advice for the rest of their lives, and should be stripped of their licenses. Go hop on the treadmill yourself with a mask on porky, and see how long you last.

Oh and btw. If they’re not reducing your airflow, then they’re not filtering 0.12 micron particles out either....so which one is it? The masks work by reducing airflow? Or the masks don’t work because you’re able to inhale everything? Which one is it? You need to chose because you can’t have both!

Last edited by Trevor the great : 01-27-2021 at 11:01 AM.
Trevor the great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 01:28 PM #71
paintballer3

Quote:
The CDC literally does not recommend wearing a mask during high intensity training, and literally says to switch to outdoors if difficulty breathing were to occur.

“Masks should be used in public settings, but if you are unable to wear a mask because of difficulty breathing during high intensity activities, choose a location with greater ventilation”.

When your mask gets sucked into your mouth, it is preventing full amounts of oxygen from entering your body. Obviously you haven’t been to the gym in about a year, because you would know this. And quite frankly, any “doctor” who tells you that covering your mouth and nose doesn’t reduce any oxygen intake, should not be allowed to give any medical advice for the rest of their lives, and should be stripped of their licenses. Go hop on the treadmill yourself with a mask on porky, and see how long you last.

Oh and btw. If they’re not reducing your airflow, then they’re not filtering 0.12 micron particles out either....so which one is it? The masks work by reducing airflow? Or the masks don’t work because you’re able to inhale everything? Which one is it? You need to chose because you can’t have both!
Again you have the intelligence of a rubber tire but the confidence of a used furniture sales person.

Go away troll.

Edit: for the record I lose 35lbs this year because I decided to get healthy 10 more to do.

Last edited by paintballer3 : 01-27-2021 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 03:21 PM #72
RORplayer44

RORplayer44 is a Supporting Member
RORplayer44 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
RORplayer44 plays in the MiLP
dear 🙏
god
please 🙏
bankrupt the nxl 🙏
🙏
Old 01-27-2021, 06:07 PM #73
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:

Again you have the intelligence of a rubber tire but the confidence of a used furniture sales person.

Go away troll.

Edit: for the record I lose 35lbs this year because I decided to get healthy 10 more to do.
Did I I say something false? Congratulations on your weight loss! Now unless you plan on running a marathon with your mask on, your opinion is irrelevant.

Who ever knows this guy, make sure he has to play with a mask on under his V force and see how he does!
Old 01-27-2021, 08:53 PM #74
paintballer3

Quote:
Did I I say something false? Congratulations on your weight loss! Now unless you plan on running a marathon with your mask on, your opinion is irrelevant.

Who ever knows this guy, make sure he has to play with a mask on under his V force and see how he does!
Hey look i found a photo of your trolling

Old 01-27-2021, 09:27 PM #75
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Welcome to pbnation.

You're an idiot to have that opinion.

You arent allowed to have that opinion because my science is better than yours, just google it.

Oh yeah google has an agenda too.....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:27 PM #76
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:

Hey look i found a photo of your trolling

Go cry to mommy
Old 01-28-2021, 03:40 AM #77
PBSales

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
Welcome to pbnation.

You arent allowed to have that opinion because my science is better than yours, just google it.

Wait a minute. You mean all those articles I read of Bigfoot being seen might be false? but I have links saying it is true.... so it must be, right?
Old 01-28-2021, 07:37 AM #78
martix_agent
Mandated fun

Quote:
Go cry to mommy
And with that, the troll has ran dry.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM #79
NTran

Annual Supporting Member
NTran is a Professional paintball player
NTran plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
NTran plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey-193 View Post
Fox 4 Darkside - ICPL Pro 10 Man, NXL 3man Am

RIP Upton187 cRew
NTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 09:43 AM #80
paintballer3

Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
And with that, the troll has ran dry.
Finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTran View Post
Yes lets get back to the NXL schedule. I am excited about these d2 and below events. I really hope they keep expanding this. It would be nice to have one in places that pros would never go: Maine, Minnesota, Seattle...
Old 01-28-2021, 11:25 AM #81
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
Welcome to pbnation.

[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pbnation.com/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG]
Can you imagine someone telling you that cloth masks prevent 0.12 micron particles from being infected exhaled or inhaled, but don’t reduce any oxygen flow or disrupt air intake? That just happened......seriously, it just happened. And then he says I’m just “trolling,” for pointing out the obvious conflicting dilemmas

Last edited by Trevor the great : 01-28-2021 at 11:36 AM.
Trevor the great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:49 PM #82
martix_agent
Mandated fun

Quote:
Can you imagine someone telling you that cloth masks prevent 0.12 micron particles from being infected exhaled or inhaled, but don’t reduce any oxygen flow or disrupt air intake? That just happened......seriously, it just happened. And then he says I’m just “trolling,” for pointing out the obvious conflicting dilemmas
Here's an article from the Franklin Institute. I'll pull out the part that pertains to what you're saying, and put it in quotes. I'll bold the exact part you are arguing, as well.

Is the Franklin institute a valid source for information? I'd say so.
At this point, this is no longer open for discussion. You have a choice to decide that you've been misinformed, or that you don't believe in science. Either way, this discussion is closed.

Quote:
Am I in danger of breathing in too much carbon dioxide from wearing a mask?

No. Let’s talk about size again. Remember how the coronavirus is about 0.1 microns wide? A molecule of carbon dioxide is about 0.00033 microns wide, and oxygen is about the same—almost a thousand times smaller. No molecule that small will get trapped in a mask. To help us picture the difference, let’s estimate that the period you see at the end of this sentence is about 1 millimeter wide. If we pretend that the period represents a molecule of oxygen or carbon dioxide, then the virus would be about the size of a meterstick!

Even though your body is getting the oxygen it needs, breathing through a mask can feel uncomfortable. Make sure that your mask is snug around your nose and under your chin, but not tight over your face. Experiment with different types of masks to find one that fits best. And, keep an extra mask handy so that you can change if it builds up moisture. The more you wear your mask, the more you’ll get used to it.

Last edited by martix_agent : 01-28-2021 at 12:54 PM.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:49 PM #83
paintballer3

Quote:
Go away troll. Honestly at this point if you dont realize that mask block the water vapors, that are large, that transport the covid virus you willfully ignorant. That is why countires like Japan who adopted masks widly have an extremely low covid impact.

I thought we were talking about NXL again.
Old 01-28-2021, 03:26 PM #84
sellaric
Charlie561

Is the NXL doing blind layouts this year?
sellaric is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.