Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 01-18-2021, 09:52 PM #22
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
I think y’all Americans are in for a wake up call about lockdowns and trying to quell the pandemic.

The maximum allowable amount of people playing “sports” here is 8. 4 people can have supper together. So no pb here for a while.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2021, 10:22 PM #23
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul77 View Post
I think y’all Americans are in for a wake up call about lockdowns and trying to quell the pandemic.

The maximum allowable amount of people playing “sports” here is 8. 4 people can have supper together. So no pb here for a while.
Don’t mess with our freedumb.
Old 01-19-2021, 05:06 AM #24
PBSales

Quote:

That will depend what state you are in. Lockdowns are the decision of the state Governor not the Feds. There is a reason rich people like Joe Rogan and Elon Musk are leaving California and heading to Texas. There is a reason many Florida cities are currently experiencing record growth. It is because of Governor's like Coumo (New York)and Whitmer (Michigan). Oh yeah also because it is going to be 65 and sunny today in Daytona Beach. Woo Hoo
Old 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM #25
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
High of 70 in Tampa today.

Around here masks are worn if you want to, if you dont no one says anything.

No idiots insisting you wear one.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:46 PM #26
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:

Thank god for our 2nd amendment. I read a story about some biker bar having about 10 or so people pull out guns on cops who were trying to shut the bar down, the cops left.

Last edited by Trevor the great : 01-19-2021 at 12:48 PM.
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:13 PM #27
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
Thank god for our 2nd amendment. I read a story about some biker bar having about 10 or so people pull out guns on cops who were trying to shut the bar down, the cops left.
This is exactly what our forefathers intended for it to be used for. God bless.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:08 PM #28
Milkstache

Milkstache owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Milkstache owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Milkstache supports Team VICIOUS
All these comments remind me of children bragging about how they got out of having to take a bath.

Schedule looks fine. Sacramento is a new one. Hope Dave Bains can get his field to be a regular host. He already puts a ton of work in for local tournaments.
Milkstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 04:17 AM #29
PBSales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstache View Post
All these comments remind me of children bragging about how they got out of having to take a bath.

Schedule looks fine. Sacramento is a new one. Hope Dave Bains can get his field to be a regular host. He already puts a ton of work in for local tournaments.
Dave does seem to have a nice field. I don't know how many East Coasters would be willing to travel that far for a tourney. When I played NPPL I never went to any of the West Coast events. I just wasn't willing to pay $500+ in airfare just to get to the event, on top of all the other costs of playing ball.

With the airline Covid restrictions I would imagine flying in 2021 is going to be a real hassle. (This is not a political statement, just an opinion).
Old 01-21-2021, 08:42 PM #30
jerryjjackson69

jerryjjackson69 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
jerryjjackson69 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
jerryjjackson69 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
GoSports setup scheduled upcoming events on their website and their Youtube for all the events except Cali. I wonder if that is the only event that they aren't confident about happening, or if it is maybe just an oversight.
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:07 AM #31
(dr)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
This is exactly what our forefathers intended for it to be used for. God bless.
It is. Making me wear a piece of cloth on my face that does nothing to protect anyone as a show of compliance is tyranny.

If they cared they would require medical grade. It's not about saving people either or they'd target things that kill more people per year than corona.

It's about control. That's it. And neither party you could vote for will save you.
(dr) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:10 AM #32
neweraballer76
40oz Casualty

neweraballer76 plays in the PSP
neweraballer76 supports Team VICIOUS
neweraballer76 plays in the APPA D3 division
PbNation; no better place for political discord...

DIRTLIFE
neweraballer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:39 AM #33
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by (dr) View Post
It is. Making me wear a piece of cloth on my face that does nothing to protect anyone as a show of compliance is tyranny.

If they cared they would require medical grade. It's not about saving people either or they'd target things that kill more people per year than corona.

It's about control. That's it. And neither party you could vote for will save you.
Oh no I have to wear a piece of cloth on my face to protect others. We are so oppressed.

I've had family members and friends die from this **** so please shut the **** up you ****ing idiot.
Old 01-22-2021, 10:39 AM #34
p8ntballa2k

p8ntballa2k is a founding member
p8ntballa2k owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
p8ntballa2k owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Quote:

Time to show these plebs we can control them. Here's an idea, let's allow a global pandemic to ravage our nation and then so they all know we're in control we'll force everybody to where face masks! The ultimate display of tyranny and control!
Old 01-22-2021, 10:45 AM #35
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Quote:

wow