John is an Administrator
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanDresser View Post
Felicitaciones a mi mejor primo, John
Vestidor
Gracias. We never did figure out how we are related though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbk2 View Post
Congrats John, will you be stepping away from PBNation?
I stepped back in April. I still do a little on here most days, but nothing like before. And certainly, nothing like 2 years ago where I made a real effort on here every day.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2021, 09:46 AM #65
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Gracias. We never did figure out how we are related though.

I stepped back in April. I still do a little on here most days, but nothing like before. And certainly, nothing like 2 years ago where I made a real effort on here every day.
Thats why I always hated when these AD revenue based companies buy sites because they go from employing people like you that want genuine forward change and progress for the website, into being ran by nobody, with no updates and an endless withering of squeezing out Ad dollars on outdated platforms.

If they would have let you integrate live chat/messaging, a more updated commerce section, and better UI, this site would still be big
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:28 PM #66
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
For those of you curious about what it takes to get a job at KORE, I actually know how John landed this role. There’s a rumor going around that John’s personal relationship with Rathbun and significant experience in marketing in the industry made him a top candidate. This is false. He walked in to GI HQ, picked out an office, licked the desk and said “my germs”. I believe Billy personally offered him the job on the spot to comply with My Germs law.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:34 PM #67
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
For those of you curious about what it takes to get a job at KORE, I actually know how John landed this role. There’s a rumor going around that John’s personal relationship with Rathbun and significant experience in marketing in the industry made him a top candidate. This is false. He walked in to GI HQ, picked out an office, licked the desk and said “my germs”. I believe Billy personally offered him the job on the spot to comply with My Germs law.
What would have been the policy if he had unknowingly picked a desk which somebody else had invoked the "my germs" law?
Old 01-25-2021, 12:53 PM #68
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
What would have been the policy if he had unknowingly picked a desk which somebody else had invoked the "my germs" law?
A Coronavirus test, you go around licking previously-licked things and you’re going home unemployed to enjoy a 2-week quarantine.

The job market is a wild one right now.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 02:09 PM #69
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
So close. I have it on good authority it was not a "lick" of the desk, more of a "drag across", if you know what I mean.

Just kidding. I did listen to the Play The Game podcast with one John Dresser featured on there last night during a moronic quest to find an item out and about. Great listening, highly recommended!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:22 PM #70
jonotwist
Needs more Enthusiasm!

jonotwist is playing at Living Legends X
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
So close. I have it on good authority it was not a "lick" of the desk, more of a "drag across", if you know what I mean.

Just kidding. I did listen to the Play The Game podcast with one John Dresser featured on there last night during a moronic quest to find an item out and about. Great listening, highly recommended!
ah the ol dogs got worms technique.

start at the front door, if you skid long enough to make it to the office, the space is yours. the trick for longevity is lots of fiber.

"Sometimes it's not whether you win or lose.
Sometimes it's how many pages you can add to the rulebook."
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.