Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John works for a Paintball manufacturer
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
Some tips and advice:

If you just want to review equipment you have owned or used, you should visit the PbNation Review Section.

Tips for posting and helping out in the new VS forum:

When making a new thread asking for advice, try to provide more information than just a price range. $350 can get you pointed in a lot of directions so if you're looking for an all around marker, first set-up, pump, a mil-sim gun, or a tournament gun, let us know!

Please reply to threads if you have some insight about the products in question. Offer information if you've had hands on experience with the item and always give some sort of reason why you feel one item is a better choice than the other. Here's your chance to put all that valuable knowledge to work!

As always, please keep your cool when someone disagrees with you. It's the internet and it happens. Report posts that break the rules and don't feed the trolls by responding to them.

Always post why you like or dislike something. Never make posts criticizing a company, product or even another user's opinion without saying why you don't like them.

If your help is inaccurate more than it is helpful, you may be asked to not post here anymore. Persistently giving poor information will be viewed as trolling and expect to get infracted or banned.

We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread