Community Focus

Old 06-20-2018, 07:35 PM #1
Jt3x

Jt3x owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jt3x has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jt3x has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
.50 Cal tube loader?

Hey guys,

So I manage a paintball field with .50 cal splatmasters. We find that it almost takes us 20 minutes to fill up our 12 count tubes each time by hand. I was, therefore, wondering if there was some kind of .50 cal paintball loader that existed, similarly to the standard .68 cal that already exists.

Thanks
Jt3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2018, 09:16 AM #2
Horizon

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt3x View Post
Hey guys,

So I manage a paintball field with .50 cal splatmasters. We find that it almost takes us 20 minutes to fill up our 12 count tubes each time by hand. I was, therefore, wondering if there was some kind of .50 cal paintball loader that existed, similarly to the standard .68 cal that already exists.

Thanks
There was originally a loader (hopper) available for the Splat Masters. It was square and ugly but it worked. Not sure if they are still available.

This is one of the reasons we switched to the Gotcha markers with loaders that hold 120 paintballs I think. We use more paintballs now, so that cost has increased for us some, but we save on labour. We used to have another set of Splat Masters that someone would be loading while a second ref was out running the games. Now we have one ref and the players load their own markers between games.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote