Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-10-2019, 10:18 PM #1
Pneuma72

Prostock pump stuck parts

I have a 04 prostock with the stock wgp reg and a ccm economy kit on it. I tried to do some maintenance on it and tried removing the complete pump kit off, and I could not get the piece that screws into the front of the body to unscrew at all. I did not use loctite, and I believe I hand tightened it when I initially installed it. Also encountered the same issue with the regulator, cannot get it to unscrew at all, tried using an adjustable wrench with no luck. Got any tips or tricks to get these unstuck?
Pneuma72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2019, 01:02 AM #2
honculada
Austere **** Poster

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
honculada is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
honculada is Immortal
honculada supports Ninja Paintball
Yes, guide arm on the pump kit uses an Allen wrench. Use strap wrench on the regulator.

Guys, please be nice to Canadians. They can't tell time because they believe in celsius.

"Originally posted by CCM CHICK: LoL! There is soooo something wrong with you! ;)"

It's not narcissism if it's also an inspiration.
honculada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 12:01 AM #3
Pneuma72

Tried taking an Allen wrench to remove the guide arm, but it wont budge, what ended up happening is the piece that the pump rod slides through is now a little warped, thankfully it still slides through, but I dont want to try again and possibly break it as its my only marker that I own right now. Don't own a strap wreck or a big enough vice to try and remove the regulator.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:10 AM #4
Pneuma72

Heres a link to what it currently looks like
http://imgur.com/gallery/O40FtNo
Old 09-13-2019, 01:34 AM #5
honculada
Austere **** Poster

Annual Supporting Member
honculada is Immortal
Are you sure it's a CCM economy pump kit? Never seen one without and Allen slot. Should look like this.

Guys, please be nice to Canadians. They can't tell time because they believe in celsius.

"Originally posted by CCM CHICK: LoL! There is soooo something wrong with you! ;)"

Old 09-13-2019, 10:39 AM #6
Pneuma72

I bought it used off of the Facebook bst and that's the pump kit he had listed. As it currently sits, I have no idea how youre supposed to get it off now.
Old 09-13-2019, 11:36 AM #7
honculada
Austere **** Poster

Annual Supporting Member
honculada is Immortal
Does the end of the guide rod has a flat surface that you can use an a wrench to take it off? Can you take a better picture off the end?

Old 09-13-2019, 01:21 PM #8
Pneuma72

There's 2 spots where the end is kinda flat, I think ill probably have to take a wrench to it and hold those spots. Ill give it a go here in a sec. Thanks
Old 09-13-2019, 01:26 PM #9
Pneuma72

That was it, was able to get it off using a wrench, thanks for the help.