Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-22-2019, 12:39 AM #1
Send1tt

Warped Sportz Dark Angel 2k2

Found this thing buried in my garage and am shocked to see that it's still in great condition. Is there a market for guns this old? Or is there somewhere I could send it and have iut refurbished?

https://imgur.com/gallery/wykUl3j
Send1tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-22-2019, 05:49 AM #2
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I replied to your other thread.

They can be worth a good amount to a collector or someone that likes Angels once back in working condition.

It’s probably worth a few hundred dollars in unknown condition. Fixed up it might be worth ~$500+.
Old 12-22-2019, 12:04 PM #3
cfl mike
Jesus is cool

has been a member for 10 years
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Man I had blue and red one of those years ago, always had problems with the dam charger and feedneck though. Heavy brick of a marker too. Lately I have been seeing old Angels go for a host of different prices, seems like there are a bit of Angel collectors out there. I think that estimate^ is about right for perfect working order, perfect condition so I don't think you will get that, but hey its worth what someone will pay.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

Sell me your G6R (and Halo) upgrades/parts, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread....#post100100397
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 04:12 PM #4
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
I own and have sold several dark Angel LCDs over the years. If you can confirm the battery, board and solenoid all still work and conditon is good youíre looking at $285-$325.

Itís more likely than not that the battery is shot. Itís not a huge deal breaker as many Angel LCDs now get a PM7 board conversion so they can just run 9v batteries.

If your board and battery are shot, the gun has normal wear than youíre looking more at $230-$260

So all in all youíre in the $230-$325 price range depending on all those factors. If your solenoid is shot that will hurt a good bit.
Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 04:14 PM #5
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
I replied to your other thread.

They can be worth a good amount to a collector or someone that likes Angels once back in working condition.

Itís probably worth a few hundred dollars in unknown condition. Fixed up it might be worth ~$500+.
In the past decade I havenít seen a dark angel lcd get even close to $500. I saw one that claimed to be brand new with the original box and it sold for $400
Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:56 AM #6
wgpaintballer03

are you looking to sell?
wgpaintballer03 is offline   Reply With Quote