Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2020, 06:54 PM #43
jakerrr

I set mine up today and ran a few balls through it, the shot feels a bit diffrent than the stock luxe 2.0 oled but its still nice. I want to run the FT screw should i up dwell to 18 and put it in or should i let it break in a bit?
jakerrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2020, 08:21 PM #44
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
right from the head tech Kraig, dwell 18 with the ft screw installed.

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

NIB Black Grill Visor Kit, pm me
Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:15 AM #45
jakerrr

perfect, i notice the bolt fits better into the breach eliminating rollback, anyone else notice that with theirs compared to the stock 2.0 core?
Old 02-21-2020, 10:59 AM #46
Paul77

Annual Supporting Member
i cant help ya with this one as mine had a 1.0 core still. with the 1.0 the ball wobbled all around in there. the encore keeps it way more forward and stable.

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

NIB Black Grill Visor Kit, pm me
Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:22 AM #47
jakerrr

yeah thats how it looked pre encore for me. I cant wait to use this luxe in a tournament where im slinging ropes of paint!
Old 02-22-2020, 07:12 PM #48
Willieroblyer

Played a few games today with the encore in my 1.5 not the best paint but no chops and the gun shot amazing. Still needs some tuning. My first shot is really HOT then after that a cool +/- 5fps. What should I do to tune this baby a bit? Little bit of barrel rise for sure. I want this thing smoooooth!
Willieroblyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:22 PM #49
jtguy2269

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willieroblyer View Post
Played a few games today with the encore in my 1.5 not the best paint but no chops and the gun shot amazing. Still needs some tuning. My first shot is really HOT then after that a cool +/- 5fps. What should I do to tune this baby a bit? Little bit of barrel rise for sure. I want this thing smoooooth!
turn down your FSDO. thats causing the first shot to be hot.
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:53 PM #50
Willieroblyer

turn down your FSDO. thats causing the first shot to be hot.[/quote]

I will! Just play with it till the gun slows down??
Willieroblyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:20 PM #51
jakerrr

Shot my luxe with encore at a big game today in southern Ontario. It did not perform to my expectations. It would fsdo every 30-60 shots. It was was cold initially when I used it..-3 celcius outside. Removed the feathertouch and upped the dwell to 20ms didnt help all that much. Are we supposed to use the encore in those types of conditions? My friends who also shoot luxes had similar issues..no encore bolt however.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:44 PM #52
Paul77

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerrr View Post
Shot my luxe with encore at a big game today in southern Ontario. It did not perform to my expectations. It would fsdo every 30-60 shots. It was was cold initially when I used it..-3 celcius outside. Removed the feathertouch and upped the dwell to 20ms didnt help all that much. Are we supposed to use the encore in those types of conditions? My friends who also shoot luxes had similar issues..no encore bolt however.
ill leave mine outside for an hour tomorrow and try it. ill be back at the field to change more regulators out. itll be pro-shar exact with a 682 insert. i can actually test it back and forth between my 1.5 encore, a 2.0, and my x.