Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-11-2016, 06:40 PM #1
Neo_Prophet

Delta 68 Pistol HPA

Hi, I couldn't find which manufacturer room this should be posted in so this is the closest I could find.

I own a Delta 68 pistol, which I'm trying to convert to HPA because the co2 bulbs are trash.

So far I have made an adapter to connect a 800psi regged HPA tank to where the co2 bulb used to connect, but I cannot get the gun to fully cycle, I've given all the internals a look over, replaced 1 o-ring which was initially causing a leak, and oiled everything.

I've tried both ends of the FPS dial on the back of the gun and i've tried using a slightly larger o-ring on the rammer to see if it was leaking during blowback but nothing has helped.

The gun has successfully cycled 2 times but has failed to cycle at least 20 times during testing.

My top theories are:
1. the cup seal return spring is old and has gained stiffness, as the hammer return spring still looks brand new.

2. there is not enough volume between the cup seal and the air tank to maintain pressure behind the rammer during travel, this could be fixed when I finally attach a remote line to the gun but I could also make a new adapter with a larger volume inside it, similar to the commercial conversion kits that have faux bulbs with hose fittings screwed into them.

I live in the UK so acquiring spare parts for the gun, such as the cup seal spring are unlikely, although I could find a similar spring if it is likely this will fix the issue.
Neo_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2019, 02:11 PM #2
PewPewYouToo

Hey shot in the dark here... did you ever sort this out? I'm in the exact same spot with my setup right now. Would like to use as a sidearm in upcoming scenario games.

I've done the same, made the adapter but cannot get the bolt to cycle. ???
PewPewYouToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 08:48 AM #3
Nyknight01

Nyknight01 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Nyknight01 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nyknight01 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I did it... bottom line asa.... drilled and tapped a 12gr for macro....13ci tank...done.
Nyknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:04 PM #4
Cosaano

How did you do it? If you care to explain.
Cosaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 01:45 PM #5
21killer
FEP Tech

has been a member for 10 years
21killer owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyknight01 View Post
I did it... bottom line asa.... drilled and tapped a 12gr for macro....13ci tank...done.
what is the 13ci regulator set at?