Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-16-2020, 02:00 PM #1
Guch
**FREE face painting**

Any New M3+ Bwing Solenoid housings out there?

I'm looking for a new solenoid housing for my M3+. Some dirt or something passed through mine and scratched the inner bore bad. PM me if you have one for sale. Appreciate you all.
Proud player for LVL Up Divisional team
Playing Paintball since 1988(thats 7 in tank hydo years)
Guch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2020, 08:56 AM #2
Mr. Charlie

Looks like everyone is sold out and probably won’t restock until “summer of 2020”.

I can find a regular M3s Solenoid Housing.

Do you have one of those already?
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 11:18 AM #3
Guch
**FREE face painting**

I do and thank you. I've been taking some measurements on the M3s housing and for the life of me the only difference is the color. I'm an engineer and I check dimensions all day on parts in our QA dept. There is one port (far one opposite the pilot)that's just a few decimals bigger but that's already a big port and I was filling the difference under machining tolerance's.
Old 06-18-2020, 12:33 PM #4
ironyusa

has been a member for 10 years
ironyusa works for a Paintball manufacturer
There are 2 ports that are smaller, but I actually prefer the m3s manifold with the m3+ bolt setup.

METHOD Development
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 03:24 PM #5
Guch
**FREE face painting**

Thanks John I knew you would know. Your correct now that I watched Billy Wing's video about how he did testing on the vent port diameter. I wish more people would shoot the M3s/+ and realize how well they shoot. I guess I'll just have to keep shooting them till they get it. People are missing out. Awesome job

Last edited by Guch : 06-22-2020 at 10:57 AM.