PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-29-2007, 11:24 PM #1
#LT

buzzy's slick honey

i've been using sl33k for a while now and would like to try something new. i think i've made my decision on buzzy's slick honey, but my local bike shop does not carry this brand. i did a search on google to see where i can buy it online and found this site, http://www.slickoleum.com/index.html. if i buy from their site, will it be the same stuff as slick honey without the packaging or are they just the company who makes it for buzzy's, but the lube they are selling online isn't the same. if it is the same, then it's a lot cheaper than buying buzzy's slick honey. thanks, lt.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2007, 01:02 PM #2
mxmtl
MQ2 Pumper!

has been a member for 10 years
I bought a 1 oz container from Slickoleum myself, and they told me it's the same. They told me the Slick Honey brand is the same lube packaged to be more convenient to use.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:13 PM #3
#LT

it's ALOT cheaper then buying buzzy's slick honey, therefore i was wondering if they were the same. you can get 8 oz for the same price as a 2 oz of slick honey.

mxmtl - have you tried it yet? have you tried buzzy's slick honey? could you tell a difference in color, viscosity, etc.?

thanks,
lt.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:22 PM #4
mxmtl
MQ2 Pumper!

has been a member for 10 years
I haven't tried it. I was going to use it on my PM7's bolt kit to lower the LPR, but instead decided to sell the PM7. It's very popular with the matrix guys over on matrixowner.com, especially after finding out that Trauma's gun tech uses that for their markers. From what they say over on matrixowner, a little goes a long way and too much can hurt performance.