PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-26-2001, 01:33 AM #1
Blakeyluvsball

u guys think you're amazing eh?

you guys should get angels, stop foolin around with crappy guns --- get an angel, a matrix, cocker, shocker, impulse, or something like that, a good gun should be at least 700 bucks so be ready
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2001, 08:06 PM #2
Zee

ROFL

We rely on SKILL not $$$$.

It's too bad you need to spray and pray with a high ROF marker to pull your pi$$-poor a$$ out of a jam.

Try playing like a man sometimes little boy!
Old 08-26-2001, 08:31 PM #3
GattoDiavolo
Urban Mongol

has been a member for 10 years
Perhaps I use my F4, because I don't play often enough to warrant buying an expensive top-of-the-line gun. I'd rather spend my cash on more paint, play as often as I can and still have some dough left over so I can make my car, student loan, and insurance payments.

I do feel that for the money, you get the most with an F4. Maybe someday I'll upgrade to nice 'cocker... maybe if I get a bonus in January!

I've shot angels, and they're nice enough... You gonna buy me one, Blakeyluvsball? I'd be your friend forever! I promise!

Thanks for the good laugh, though...

Reaper: Team Syndicate
**I make dead people**
Old 08-26-2001, 10:14 PM #4
majorglory

The F4 isn't a bad paintgun. I have one myself and it shoots just as accurately as my Angel.

The Angel is nice and it has all sorts of bells and whistles but is it worth the $2000 that I shelled out for it? Not really. Though it is nice to see people ohhh and ahhh over it when I bring it to the field.
Old 08-27-2001, 06:27 PM #5
lynx

actauly all i can aford is an f4 (or other "cheap gun") at this piont of time. i'm 15 and don't have a job, and i CAN'T aford to by an angel impy or any high priced gun at this point. Now when i get a job it'll be a different story. They make different guns for different folks, i mean you wouldn't expect some one that has just started paintball to go out a buy an $800 gun now would you? If they end up not liking paintball as much as they thought they would have wasted LOTS of money, besides i hate seeing a newbie with an angel or a cocker and they don't even know how to work it. The person makes the player not the gun! i can take down people with angels with my f4, why you may ask! because people with "good" guns can still suck big time!
Old 08-27-2001, 09:39 PM #6
T|2aNCe

sheesh
sounds like an arrogant and obnoxious 13 yr old.

I'm actually VERY happy with my F4, unless you want to plop down money and get us all angels, I would say relax and enjoy whatever you have and respect whatever marker anyone else has.
Old 09-13-2001, 09:24 PM #7
CaptCocker
Your mom loves me!

CaptCocker is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
that guy is such a moron, what if they dont want one of your super cool guns you dont even have...what a poser
Old 09-13-2001, 10:55 PM #8
byron

Duh,
What a retard! You people with Angels amaze me! What a moron you guys can be! The thing is...that its not the gun that matters....its the man behind it. To prove my point...I saw a 13 yr. old kid bunker an guy with an angel. His weapon of choice...a Stingray! So, you can buy your damn way to expensive guns...but...it will always be the player, that will ultimatly prevail!

Plus...F4's RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byron

Last edited by byron : 09-13-2001 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-14-2001, 07:15 PM #9
majorglory

The gun does matter

Actually, the gun does matter. Especially when you move into the tournament circuit. There comes a point when slow rate of fire can become a hinderance on a tournament, speed-ball like field.

Moreover, high-end guns like Angels tend to shoot straighter and more accurately than cheaper counter-parts.

So the gun does matter, though, it doesn't mean that a newbie with an Angel will rock, it just means that a pro with an Angel will usually play better than a pro with a Stingray.
Old 09-16-2001, 09:27 PM #10
byron

See I don't agree. All you have to do it get a good bolt and a better barrel and your set. My F4 has a venturi and a CP barrel and I bunker and beat my friend with a tricked RT. You can have the best gun in the world but if you don't know the game, or what to do, its worthless.

Byron
Old 09-19-2001, 12:08 PM #11
ballbuster

i have a cocker and a mag but i LOVE my f4, its reliable and i use it in tournements, i dont like electo markers because **** alwase goes wrong with them, i could afford an angel but to tell u the truth i just dont like them. i think a good cocker is just as nice and my f4 shoots better then my cocker get my drift. btw dont diss f4s till u tryed mine,

gas threwforegrip
bye stickys
68 ci 4500 k nitroduck
10,12,and 16in cp barrels
coiled remote
ventruri bolt

so suck on that u fu*king screwbe
Old 10-02-2001, 03:25 AM #12
pbjunky65

I've shoot nearly every gun and almost bought an Angel last summer, but I didn't. You know why cause my F-4 kicks ***. It shoots better than any gun at my field and is as consistant as hell. I traded in a Stroker to get another one, how sick is that?