Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-18-2001, 09:31 PM #1
hermbros
yup

hermbros is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Gas problem with my Griffin

Ya so anyway I am having a gas problem. I'll start out by saying my tank is full and I have also tried two different tanks and I still have the problem. Ok and here is the problem. I screw in the tank, its fine. If I shoot slowly, like once a second, its fine. The problem occurs if I try to shoot fast. After maybe one or two shots, if I pull the trigger to fast, it acts like its out of gas and it doesnt recock itself. Could there be something caught in the bottom line or something?? I am going to check, but its kind of late and I'm just wondering if anyone else knows whats wrong before I take too much time, I got other paintball guns to fart around with.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2001, 02:56 PM #2
hermbros
yup

Ok new problem

well I have fixed the problem with it not recocking when you shoot too fast (not quite sure what I did, may have been turning up the velocity adjuster), but now my guns leaks constantly, very slowly though. Is this just the cup seal??
Old 07-19-2001, 08:25 PM #3
hermbros
yup

Kind of

I'm not sure If the air is leaking out of the barrel, I didnt listen from there, but I'm sure it is because I just hear it through the feeder. I'm sure that its a cup seal (thats how I got my original problem, I think,because I tried to put T-tape on the cup seal to help seal) I'm not sure if Griffin cup seals r like spyder cup seals because then it would be easy to get one. If not I may just order one from ACI and just play with the leak since its only small.
Old 07-20-2001, 01:01 AM #4
extreme_ed

Lightbulb

ok, did you see when justins raz went all cranky and leaked? anyway we found out where it was leaking with some water, just driped a bit on it, shoulda used oili guess but water did show where the leak was.
Ed