Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-01-2019, 12:31 AM #1
awwwwe_mayne

Angel Facebook Groups

After contacting John and finally resetting my damn password. I log back in and see consistent Angel talk here. But what happened to facebook? Angel Owners Unite is the only group I see and no ones been active in it at all for a year. If I'm just not seeing these groups. Please let me know the names of them so I can join them.
awwwwe_mayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2019, 04:31 AM #2
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Facebook is trash...

They track everything you do and sell all of your data.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:57 AM #3
awwwwe_mayne

cool dude lmao
Old 11-01-2019, 08:06 AM #4
euphoria526
ZelRolFox's given

has been a member for 10 years
 is playing at Living Legends XI
euphoria526 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
euphoria526 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
If they are t on facey space, the. They are probably here or McB. I despise Facebook so I’m always on here.
We’re you looking for anything on fb or just people to chat with?
It gets lonely on the forums, except Charlie and myself. And a good handful of people.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:18 PM #5
awwwwe_mayne

Well it was nice having miami rages, clean LCD's etc. come across my feed for sale. ECA was fairly active on there. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed the full die off of Angel facebook content. Speaking of LCD's, anyone got one for the cheap?
Old 11-01-2019, 05:59 PM #6
Sight Unseen
Just call me Sight

Sight Unseen supports Ninja Paintball
It's not all dead, the og aog group is pretty active still
Sight Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 04:37 AM #7
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

I believe what happened is that Auction Junkie actually passed away.

He actually did a lot of work with Angels and AKA stuff.

Since he is no longer with us that’s probably why there isn’t as much content coming out.

If you want more stuff then there is a gap to be filled, get to work and do it yourself...
Old 11-03-2019, 12:30 AM #8
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight Unseen View Post
It's not all dead, the og aog group is pretty active still
Yeah, that is the group you'll want to join. It's where most of the old PBN and AOG guys landed. Lots of collectors, parts hoarders, service people, etc. I'm not a big Facebook fan either, but I keep an account just for the purposes of dropping in there every now and then. Here's the link.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:56 AM #9
Somnambulistz
Should I Fake My Orgasms?

Somnambulistz supports Ninja Paintball
i'm not allowed on FB or FB groups because I tell the truth about ****ty old angels with goofy *** retarded fades going for stupid *** amounts of money I wouldn't pay even if i could sleep with the sellers momma at the four seasons hotel (West Palm Beach not Hollywood).

I've don't do social media either, not because I'm not social, ask anyone here, I'm social like it ain't no thang, but it's like, Facebook, everyone and anyone complains about privacy, HELLO DOUCHEWATERS you're putting your information online to a company that needs to sell ads and **** to continue moving forward. Then democrats complain about people not being able to tell ads from the news. Well democrats, if you can't teach people to not get their news from legit sources, maybe you're retarded! And another thing, why do I want everyone knowing what I'm doing. I suck, who the fudge wants to know how badly I suck? I don't, you don't! And why is it other people's business? Paste my ugly *** face all over the internet, haven't people suffered enough? Jesus on a hamster, and then there are the people turning facebook into craigslist part 2 electric bugaloo. I'm pretty sure a tranny tried to buy a bike wheel off of me and then rape me with it, do we look like we need another place to sell more ****? Wait which thread is this again?

LIVERPOOL FC

I cycle everywhere (and smile allot and enjoy it), and I can do so because Pat told me this is America, you can cycle where you damn well please.
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:32 PM #10
euphoria526
ZelRolFox's given

is playing at Living Legends XI
euphoria526 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
euphoria526 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
i'm not allowed on FB or FB groups because I tell the truth about ****ty old angels with goofy *** retarded fades going for stupid *** amounts of money I wouldn't pay even if i could sleep with the sellers momma at the four seasons hotel (West Palm Beach not Hollywood).

I've don't do social media either, not because I'm not social, ask anyone here, I'm social like it ain't no thang, but it's like, Facebook, everyone and anyone complains about privacy, HELLO DOUCHEWATERS you're putting your information online to a company that needs to sell ads and **** to continue moving forward. Then democrats complain about people not being able to tell ads from the news. Well democrats, if you can't teach people to not get their news from legit sources, maybe you're retarded! And another thing, why do I want everyone knowing what I'm doing. I suck, who the fudge wants to know how badly I suck? I don't, you don't! And why is it other people's business? Paste my ugly *** face all over the internet, haven't people suffered enough? Jesus on a hamster, and then there are the people turning facebook into craigslist part 2 electric bugaloo. I'm pretty sure a tranny tried to buy a bike wheel off of me and then rape me with it, do we look like we need another place to sell more ****? Wait which thread is this again?
Your in the right thread **** Facebook and the horse it rode in on
Old 11-06-2019, 04:30 PM #11
KryptonicsPB
Be Kind

I made a Facebook just to join the angels groups last year. Now I’ve got all these friends and family n **** facebooking me. I’m already trapped.
Old 12-20-2019, 10:26 AM #12
EastCoastAngel
Angel tune up and service

EastCoastAngel is playing at Living Legends IX
EastCoastAngel supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:

all of this is truth

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
EastCoastAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 06:18 PM #13
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Quote:

Why didnt you put this in the off topic thread ?

This is great !

Social media is good for businesses maybe but I dont care what you are eating for dinner, or your new clothes that you cant afford...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote