ReplyNews Ups

Old 06-20-2021, 07:13 PM #1
EZD
Playing since 1986

EZD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
EZD supports Bob Gurnsey
Header Google The Real World Paintball Day is coming June 27 and marks 40 years

Many people and businesses have been celebrating World Paintball Day for over 15 years. It is based on the weekend the very first paintball game was played in June 1981. The forth weekend in the month of June.

June 27, 2021.

I hope every one is as excited and I am to be celebrating the 40th year of the great game I love "PAINTBALL"

Please go "like" and share the Would Paintball Day page! over 10 years old.

Visit the and share the World Paintball Day web site www.worldpaintballday.com

Also and most of all make sure your local paintball courses and stores are offering a deal or special.

This is a great event to invite friends and new people to try the game we all love.
Advertisement
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.