PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-25-2021, 08:44 PM #1
$balla
[b]anned

has been a member for 10 years
eNMEy shortages or something new coming?

So I noticed a lot of the big online paintball retailers are listing a lot of color options for the eNMEy and eNME Pro as sold out. It looks like the .50 cal versions are mostly listed as sold out too.

Anyone know if this is related to global supply-chain shortage issues or does GOG maybe have something new coming out?
$balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2021, 08:00 AM #2
inertstatic

inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I don't know company specific problems, but they have been out of enemy PROs since before pandemic IIRC.

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 07:22 PM #3
$balla
[b]anned

That makes sense. The pandemic and the whole boat getting stuck in the Suez really impacted the global supply chain...

...still kind of hoping for a eNMEy update though!
Old 05-27-2021, 09:37 AM #4
inertstatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by $balla View Post
That makes sense. The pandemic and the whole boat getting stuck in the Suez really impacted the global supply chain...

...still kind of hoping for a eNMEy update though!
I think that they have a good product with the enmey. Especially now with the Emek jumping in price. It would not surprise me if they enmey had to as well with all the problems in manufacturing currently.

I know people have had issues getting valves for a while now too.

I always liked how they had their budget and pro options. Really a complete package. Clamping feedneck, great barrel, pro valve. Great package.

I don't know why they would stop making it. The only real upgrade i could think of would be a new solenoid design, but they have been running with that ION style underbody for so long i don't see them making the switch. Ion, Vibe, epiphany, sp-1 ect...

I guess time will tell.

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0
Old 06-09-2021, 04:15 PM #5
$balla
[b]anned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertstatic View Post
I think that they have a good product with the enmey. Especially now with the Emek jumping in price. It would not surprise me if they enmey had to as well with all the problems in manufacturing currently.

I know people have had issues getting valves for a while now too.

I always liked how they had their budget and pro options. Really a complete package. Clamping feedneck, great barrel, pro valve. Great package.

I don't know why they would stop making it. The only real upgrade i could think of would be a new solenoid design, but they have been running with that ION style underbody for so long i don't see them making the switch. Ion, Vibe, epiphany, sp-1 ect...

I guess time will tell.

Agreed. It's a great product. If anything, I'm hoping GOG would do an updated eNMEy. All the new 3d printing stuff would allow for some really cool prototyping.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:41 AM #6
inertstatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by $balla View Post
Agreed. It's a great product. If anything, I'm hoping GOG would do an updated eNMEy. All the new 3d printing stuff would allow for some really cool prototyping.
They already released the 3d files for the v2 enmey. Some people are printing them, but its not as popular as the emek.

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0