PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-30-2020, 03:56 AM #1
android17ak47
No!!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
V1 Backcap damaging my lens. Need help...

My mask has been getting scarred up around my nose area because sometimes I find myself firing my VIS(V1 body with all VIS parts) with the back almost up against my mask, and the vibration has been causing the V1 back cap to peck away at my lense, and it looks aweful now.

I recently tried putting my coworker's new T-Rex marker engine in my V1, and the cap l dropped into place and secured just fine, it just wasnt a perfect match with the milling of my V1 and I dont care at this point about it being an eye sore, I want a different back cap that doesnt stick out the back so far, and I noticed that the original VCOM backcaps are flat and do not stick out like most of the other Victory model caps. Would the VCOM backcap work as well?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-31-2020, 01:22 PM #2
Big Papa Pink
High-end Aficionado

Annual Supporting Member
Big Papa Pink is BST Legit
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Any Victory blackcap will work with any version of Victory. So yes, that Vcom milled cap would fit and work on a V1 Victory. I didn’t think the V1 blackcap stuck out that far ... The VIS blackcap may be another to look at and the milling may match the V1 closer.

Current Dark Side Markers:
Active: Several Markers
Active Reserve: Many, Many More
Retired from Active Service: A Few limited edition yet fully functional markers
Big Papa Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 05:29 PM #3
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
You could also stop resting it on your mask. Simple solution. I can see how under tight circumstances you may need to do this to get tight, but if it's wearing your mask out, you may just have your tank set too short.

https://teespring.com/stores/politically-incorrect-36
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 05:04 PM #4
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Spock is a founding member
Put some duct tape on it.

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:09 PM #5
RFP Professor

My VIS cap chewed up one of my lenses. I've managed to change my stance enough to keep it from happening again...
RFP Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:36 PM #6
Vanya117

Sounds 100% like a stance/gun position problem. Its not your equipment, its 100% you. Its like asking how to not scope yourself with a rifle. Its user error, and your eye shouldn't be on or near the scope that much to begin with. Know what I mean? Put the tank IN your shoulder, not ON your shoulder. Don't jut your head forward. Its all in how you're holding it. I own a V1, and what you're saying has nothing to do with equipment. Its purely holding your gun improperly. I've shot just about everything under the sun. Been playing since 2001/2002. And I've never had this issue. My advice is don't hold your gun sloppily like people tend to do these days, and if its really a problem, get a tank reg extender.

If you're a Christian baller,put this in your sig.

Last edited by Vanya117 : 04-10-2021 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Needed more correction
Vanya117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 06:43 PM #7
Vanya117

My advice, break bad habits. I get if you're posted up in snake and you're in tight, you can't totally shoulder it. But I've never had that issue with any of my guns. If you find its getting too close, that's the perfect moment to break the habit.

If you're a Christian baller,put this in your sig.
Vanya117 is offline   Reply With Quote