Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-30-2018, 08:50 PM #85
medicman29

Splat Action in Mollala, Oregon. Started playing there in 1988. It's still there. I haven't played there in years.
medicman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2018, 05:22 PM #86
kebone
I am qmto on youtube.

has been a member for 10 years
kebone is playing at Living Legends X
 is playing at Living Legends XI
kebone posts videos on PbNation
My woods down by the mississippi river in St. Louis, MO. Played my first half dozen outings there before going to a real field, which was Wacky Warriors East. I still enjoy grabbing some friends and playing the same woods I first played back in 2004.

Sponsored By:
Empire All-In
Exalt
J&J Paintball
jjspaintball.com
kebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:39 AM #87
Eoutlaw
Mr. Boombastic

Eoutlaw supports Ninja Paintball
First real legit field

The first legit field was Sherwood Forest in LaPorte In in late 80's
Eoutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:32 PM #88
Immortl

Skirmish Paintball in PA, back in 1992. May have played a year or three earlier, but that's the first time I recall clearly. Played recreationally through about 2002/3. Just started playing again this Spring and am having an absolute blast.
Immortl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 03:49 PM #89
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
First time I played was at some field in Huston, Texas with a rental Prolite around 2000.

I was hooked and bought my first gun shortly after, an Avalon Diamond GT. I mainly played at a field in Powhatan, Virginia. I think it was called X-factor.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:37 PM #90
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D5 division
My first paintball adventure took place in 1988 in Laurel, Delaware at Survival Range. I was a member of a local BBS (geek talk), and we had organized a meet and greet paintball game and had about 12 of us show up. I was hooked after the first game we played. I became friends with the owner, and within a month I had bought a PMII with auto-trigger and joined his 5-man team, the Survival Rangers. We traveled all along the Mid-Atlantic back in the 80's playing over in Maryland against the original Bad Company, as well as numerous times at Gino Postorovio's field in Mantua NJ. I still play to this day (speedball at OXCC). As for Survival Range, I ended up taking over the operation for a couple of years in the early 90's and then turned it back over to the original owner as I was too busy with work and college. It officially shut down around 2000/2001.

We had a great relationship with Gino, as he brought his sponsored team and semi tractor trailer to several of our tournaments. Every Christmas he used to send us wine and cheese, and one year he sent me the Matchbox Tractor Trailer which I still have.

Old 01-03-2020, 02:57 PM #91
lew
Timebomb Generation

Started in the woods behind my cousin's house in SE Michigan, played in various woods locations around the state. The first field I went to was Hell Survivors. Played at Atomix, Furtureball, and other indoor fields.
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 09:59 AM #92
ZapBrannigan

My first game was at Pev's Paintall in Woodbridge, VA back in 1999. Great memories and remeber being in awe of the Angel LCD's.
ZapBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:09 PM #93
MeowMeowMeow
Forgot my old SN & PWs...

Right at the cutoff stage of 1999. Woodsball in Sloughouse California at a now closed Action Paintball Games. I was still in elementary school at the time and convinced my parents to take me.

I still have a picture somewhere in my old computers of me 'winning' the game by hanging the flag. I think I was using a rental vertical co2 feed spyder clone of some sort.
MeowMeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:33 AM #94
Mikejones1992

My very first field I played was blast camp paintball in Hobart indiana. It was such a long time ago but I was tagged along with a few family members who I thought were badasses or they had some military training making them badasses also. I'm pretty sure they had bought a lot of 5 or 6 brass eagle marauders I think, co2 and gravity fed. It didn't matter to me being so new anything that shot and kept shooting was great for me. A wonderful experience that had me hooked ever since, it's still open and I plan on getting out there this year as many times as possible because it notes to far away.
Mikejones1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:28 PM #95
Tylerforni

Lawrence ma
Tylerforni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 03:30 PM #96
Redzrat310

Sudden Impact and The Paint n Place. In Central IL
Redzrat310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:07 AM #97
timbo

timbo is a Supporting Member
timbo supports Shocker RSX
My first time was with a church group at some woods ball field in northern IN in 1997. The next year my Dad bought some used Tippmanns and Spyders from a work friend and I started playing semi regularly at Canal Family Fun Center/Catfish Lake in Logansport IN. I enjoyed many years playing rec/woodsball and speedball there but its closed now.

I also occasionally played at other fields such as Blast Factory in Kokomo, IN (closed) and Paintball Barn which is still running today!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
timbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 03:30 AM #98
spherojon

First game was at Jungle Island in the fall of 1997 with a bunch of friends. Spider One was my first gun.

“Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more"-Act-III, Scene-I of Shakespeare’s play, Henry V
spherojon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:52 PM #99
cougar20th
Custom Spyder Collector

My first games were outlaw games.

The first real field I went to were
Canobie Paintball in Windham NH, Sadly its gone. Turned into a development.
I went regularly to play there. Enough I would buy there season pass.
Really miss the place.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:49 PM #100
lavasta
ALCHEMIST

is playing at Living Legends XI
lavasta owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
lavasta has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Good old days.

I first started playing paintball with my brother and cousins back in 1998. The area was a mixture of open fields and thick monte in south Texas. It very soon progressed into speed-ball.

Brass Eagle, Stingray- purple transparent
Kingman, Defender- Black and silver
ACI, Griffen- Black
AKA, 03 Viking- Dust Red