ReplyNews Ups

Old 02-03-2021, 05:02 PM #64
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Joshisanalligator owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Thatís not from Opium thatís from Hallucinogens...
Not that I would know or anything........but if you combine the two you get SUUUUUUUUPER weird.......from what I've heard.......
Joshisanalligator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2021, 06:15 PM #65
Mr. Charlie
Scales CS1, M2, & M3s+

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Maybe it’s that then lol?
Old 02-08-2021, 07:17 PM #66
alex fraige

has been a member for 10 years
alex fraige is a Professional paintball player
alex fraige plays in the USPL
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to express the way that you feel about our product. The reason Oliver and I started this project was so that we could reconnect as friends and provide something unique and meaningful to our peers and to the paintball community. The reason the headbands are made in Bali is because Oliver lives there and can be directly involved in the production process that he believes in. It was important to Oliver to make our headbands with all natural materials and dyes, he is able to do that in Bali whereas that would be extremely challenging for us to do in China, Pakistan or even here in the USA. You can read about it here https://hormesispaintball.com/pages/our-process
If we wanted to start a business producing product on the cheap then we would be manufacturing in china or pakistan using the same synthetic materials that most others do, creating large quantities at low prices. This is not our strategy. We make a small amount of unique products and we oversee each step ourselves. Our product is not a cutting edge piece of technology, it's a headband, a fashion accessory that we can use to express ourselves with when we play. It is also meant to be a keepsake that will hopefully embody some good times that you can remember. When I look at the few pieces of "antique" paintball gear I still own, I am able to recall various memories, playing with my dad, starting dynasty, wins, losses and all the rest. Our headbands are more expensive to make than I would have anticipated and I understand our price point is high and it's not for everyone, and that's ok because there aren't enough to go around anyway.

Alex
Old 02-08-2021, 10:45 PM #67
BatmanLiera

BatmanLiera supports DLX Technology
BatmanLiera supports Shocker RSX
BatmanLiera supports Ninja Paintball
It doesn’t even matter if they are expensive or not. They are literally all sold out lol. Sucks cause I liked one of them. Maybe next run I can get in early.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:23 PM #68
alex fraige

send me over the errors if you have time. spelling and grammar are not my strongest subject. [email protected]
Thanks for your support,
Alex
Old 02-10-2021, 03:36 PM #69
RORplayer44

RORplayer44 is a Supporting Member
RORplayer44 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
RORplayer44 plays in the MiLP
holy **** the amount koolaid that was drank before those posts ��������������������
Old 02-10-2021, 05:15 PM #70
dyechild03

Annual Supporting Member
dyechild03 is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex fraige View Post
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to express the way that you feel about our product. The reason Oliver and I started this project was so that we could reconnect as friends and provide something unique and meaningful to our peers and to the paintball community. The reason the headbands are made in Bali is because Oliver lives there and can be directly involved in the production process that he believes in. It was important to Oliver to make our headbands with all natural materials and dyes, he is able to do that in Bali whereas that would be extremely challenging for us to do in China, Pakistan or even here in the USA. You can read about it here https://hormesispaintball.com/pages/our-process
If we wanted to start a business producing product on the cheap then we would be manufacturing in china or pakistan using the same synthetic materials that most others do, creating large quantities at low prices. This is not our strategy. We make a small amount of unique products and we oversee each step ourselves. Our product is not a cutting edge piece of technology, it's a headband, a fashion accessory that we can use to express ourselves with when we play. It is also meant to be a keepsake that will hopefully embody some good times that you can remember. When I look at the few pieces of "antique" paintball gear I still own, I am able to recall various memories, playing with my dad, starting dynasty, wins, losses and all the rest. Our headbands are more expensive to make than I would have anticipated and I understand our price point is high and it's not for everyone, and that's ok because there aren't enough to go around anyway.

Alex
Quote:
send me over the errors if you have time. spelling and grammar are not my strongest subject. [email protected]
Thanks for your support,
Alex
Keep doing you G. You and Oliver don't have to explain yourselves to anyone - especially strangers on the internet.
dyechild03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 02:47 PM #71
Matte

Alex,

It is awesome how well you understand the market. Keep selling them for what you want to sell them for $$$$$. Most players have no idea what it takes to even get headbands to the market. Glad to see Oliver is still in contact.

Matt
Matte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:49 PM #72
alex fraige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matte View Post
Alex,

It is awesome how well you understand the market. Keep selling them for what you want to sell them for $$$$$. Most players have no idea what it takes to even get headbands to the market. Glad to see Oliver is still in contact.

Matt
Thanks Matt, and Dyechild03.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:15 PM #73
paintballer3

paintballer3 helped look for balloons
paintballer3 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Alex
Consider me humbled and a fan now.
paintballer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 06:59 PM #74
i need a intimidator
R.I.P Jacob Espindola

Alex keep doing you. I appreciate the product and story behind it. If it gets Ollie back into playing with you guys all the better. Even if it’s just when he feels like it .

Last weekend was my single most fun weekend of playing paintball in close to 20 years of playing. There was a huge amount of talent out there with all your pro’s and you made even us modest players feel great!

Next time we’ll try and not look directly into the sun for our picture!

Untitled by moltomario2007, on Flickr

Untitled by moltomario2007, on Flickr

-TRUST-
Italian Pride
In Loving Memory of Jacob Espindola
i need a intimidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 12:07 PM #75
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
LOL Alex post's and everyone instantly jumps on his nuts like a fresh litter of puppies trying to get some milk.

The headbands are still over-priced and a money grab. End of story.
Old 02-13-2021, 12:43 PM #76
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc_rage View Post
LOL Alex post's and everyone instantly jumps on his nuts like a fresh litter of puppies trying to get some milk.

Well at least he's consistent.......
Old 02-13-2021, 01:51 PM #77
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:

100% truth.

where were you, the day the forums died.
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 03:59 PM #78
PBSales

Quote:

Well gee. I didn't realize that was the end of the conversation but since you (nobody) said so, I guess it is! Get over yourself Pumpkin.

Is it more than I would pay for a headband? Yes but I buy a half yard of material and my Mommy makes mine. It is paintball. Morons are buying a $60 JT mask for $300 just because... well they are morons. Idiots are paying $50+ for a strap. What kind of guy gives an F about a freakin strap? Do you whine about that? Go try and buy a Westwood then complain that the price is a money grab.

I am working on a house right now that is selling for 1.6 million. Some people have a boatload of money! $75 to them is like a nickel to me.... and yes I charge as much for my work as I possibly can. If you don't want to pay my rates.... call someone else.

LEAVE ALEX ALONE YOU [email protected]
Old 02-14-2021, 09:14 AM #79
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Quote:

How do you feel about Sandana?
Old 02-14-2021, 11:29 AM #80
nuklhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballa2k View Post
Hormesis... doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but they're sold out so Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Like hormel chili through your guts
nuklhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:30 PM #81
Obey-193
Timmy Mastro

Obey-193 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Obey-193 plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey guys just to stir the pot the headbands and bandanas this time are all sold out ! Good job Alex and Ollie . Pissed I missed out on them ,hopefully next run .
Old 02-18-2021, 06:58 PM #82
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey-193 View Post
Hey guys just to stir the pot the headbands and bandanas this time are all sold out ! Good job Alex and Ollie . Pissed I missed out on them ,hopefully next run .
Looks like they sold out in a couple hours. I havenít seen any designs that are really my thing but as quick as they sell out theyíre doing something right.
Old 02-18-2021, 06:59 PM #83
i need a intimidator
R.I.P Jacob Espindola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Looks like they sold out in a couple hours. I havenít seen any designs that are really my thing but as quick as they sell out theyíre doing something right.
They sold out in 2 min. I was surprised myself. I knew they were popular but damn!

-TRUST-
Italian Pride
In Loving Memory of Jacob Espindola
i need a intimidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:23 PM #84
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by i need a intimidator View Post
They sold out in 2 min. I was surprised myself. I knew they were popular but damn!
I didnít see they dropped until a couple hours after the fact and they were already gone. I didnít realize they were gone in a couple minutes.

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.