PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 11-25-2020, 11:55 AM #85
y0ukn0wit

y0ukn0wit supports Ninja Paintball
Received the mask today. Definitely looks lighter than the original rendered image but not as light as the prototype they posted months earlier. I like it!

Didn't receive the free yellow lenses, anyone else not get those?

y0ukn0wit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2020, 01:32 PM #86
913boyd

has been a member for 10 years
913boyd owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
913boyd supports DLX Technology
913boyd supports Ninja Paintball
got mine today with no yellow lens!!
913boyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:22 PM #87
BMJoker
Seasonal Streetballer

Annual Supporting Member
BMJoker donated to help Peyton Trent
Just realized mine is out for delivery in Florida......I live in Oregon.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:31 PM #88
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJoker View Post
Just realized mine is out for delivery in Florida......I live in Oregon.
Nick probably had it shipped back to keep for himself.

UPS dropped my Mutiny one off out of the trunk of a guys car today.
Old 11-25-2020, 04:45 PM #89
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post

My UPS guy drives a Camry. My USPS packages usually come in a Ford Expedition.

Regarding the extra lenses, I was told theyd ship separately.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:48 PM #90
BMJoker
Seasonal Streetballer

Annual Supporting Member
BMJoker donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post

I talked to the Fight Club guy on FB messenger. Was told that a few people had got notifications with the wrong tracking from JT.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:47 AM #91
Mr Idiot Box
Stock Classy

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Got mine Friday. Its a lot lighter then the original photo not my flavor. Ended up flipping it on ebay. Hope my snow camo one comes in soon. They way they did the bottoms and ears It looks like its going to be more durable then the crappy Boston E-flex remakes. Still can't get the foam placement right on the new frames. Any word on when we get the extra lens? Or should we just be happy we got a mask at this point?

Last edited by Mr Idiot Box : 11-28-2020 at 10:49 AM.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:09 PM #92
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Is this the first private label flex?

I am pretty sure it is the first JT Flex (not Empire) with printing on the flexible bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0ukn0wit View Post
Received the mask today. Definitely looks lighter than the original rendered image but not as light as the prototype they posted months earlier. I like it!

Didn't receive the free yellow lenses, anyone else not get those?

oof its like when you order an item from china
Old 11-28-2020, 04:08 PM #93
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc_rage View Post
oof its like when you order an item from china
100%

I saw a pair of these last weekend in person. What a bait and switch on the photo to the final product. It went from like a dark woodland style to a desert camo lol. I would be angry if I bought these and they showed up like this

where were you, the day the forums died.
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:43 PM #94
ecapox
I should but I don't

Annual Supporting Member
ecapox is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
ecapox owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ecapox has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If anyone has seen their jerseys you would have seen this coming. It's a loud pattern but i think it looks better than the pictures.

I'm just happy that "others" have the ability to design a mask and bring it to fruition. Especially these camo patterns and dipped masks.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2020, 06:27 PM #95
Mr Idiot Box
Stock Classy

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
I don’t think the pattern looks bad. The matching frame bottoms and ears look good. It’s just not as dark as I thought it was going to be. The strap is super cool to.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 05:55 PM #96
yeahthatsme
Do Work Son

Annual Supporting Member
yeahthatsme supports Team VICIOUS
yeahthatsme plays in the APPA beginner division
yeahthatsme supports Ninja Paintball
Got mine, definitely brighter than the original picture but I really like it. I also didn't get the extra lense.

Broseidon, King of the Brocean
yeahthatsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 07:12 PM #97
John
Administrator

John is an Administrator
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
No one will get the extra lens with their goggle. The bonus clear (or possibly yellow) Fight Club lens will come later.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:12 PM #98
y0ukn0wit

y0ukn0wit supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
No one will get the extra lens with their goggle. The bonus clear (or possibly yellow) Fight Club lens will come later.
Is there an update or eta on when the free lenses will be shipped? Just wondering if thats still happening 🤔
y0ukn0wit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 11:39 AM #99
Vanya117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guch View Post
In my opinion(player for 30 years) NOTHING fits like JT goggles. I think it's the small bridge of the nose that perfect. Most modern goggle manufactures think it's great to have all this clear vision to the left and right of your eyes but almost all get it wrong with bridge of the nose. Who it their right mind thinks its OK to look to the right and all your left eye sees is the nose bridge of the goggle frame. Everytime I try on a new pair of goggles today it makes me think of the movie The Jerk and how his invention the opto-grab made people crossed eyed and he got sued. Thank's JT for ruining the fit of just about every other goggle out there. JT Lifer!! My motto is make a great paintball product and everyone will buy it. The great thing about not being sponsored is no one can tell me I have to wear a POS goggle that restricts my vision or use a POS loader that pops open everytime it gets shoot on the side. Most products come out saying they are getting something right other manufactures got wrong but this time its all backwards. JT got it right the first time and everyone else just screwed it up. I'm was hoping JT would come out with other colors. This is a great start.
couldn't agree more. Things aren't made nearly as well as they were, and these newer masks make no sense. Proflex has the best FOV out there. I love my OG E-Vents and old grill, but proflex has had it right from day one. My old Empire Reloader B is to date the best hopper I've owned.

If you're a Christian baller,put this in your sig.
Vanya117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 12:05 PM #100
neweraballer76
40oz Casualty

neweraballer76 plays in the PSP
neweraballer76 supports Team VICIOUS
neweraballer76 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0ukn0wit View Post
Is there an update or eta on when the free lenses will be shipped? Just wondering if thats still happening 🤔
I got mine for my mutiny a couple weeks ago.

DIRTLIFE
neweraballer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 01:00 PM #101
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanya117 View Post
couldn't agree more. Things aren't made nearly as well as they were, and these newer masks make no sense. Proflex has the best FOV out there. I love my OG E-Vents and old grill, but proflex has had it right from day one. My old Empire Reloader B is to date the best hopper I've owned.
Have you owned anything made after 2008? Almost every loader created after that is 100X better than a Reloader B.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:42 PM #102
$balla
[b]anned

Quote:
couldn't agree more. Things aren't made nearly as well as they were[...] My old Empire Reloader B is to date the best hopper I've owned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
Have you owned anything made after 2008? Almost every loader created after that is 100X better than a Reloader B.
I totally get the love for the proflex, but literally any modern loader in major rotation (HK, Virtue, DYE) will outperform older loaders from back in the day due to how the game has evolved. Even in a world where we'd be shooting 20+ balls per second, a loader that has durable construction and is soft on paint and offers tool-less design is probably going to keep you on the field longer.
$balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 06:47 PM #103
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by $balla View Post
I totally get the love for the proflex, but literally any modern loader in major rotation (HK, Virtue, DYE) will outperform older loaders from back in the day due to how the game has evolved. Even in a world where we'd be shooting 20+ balls per second, a loader that has durable construction and is soft on paint and offers tool-less design is probably going to keep you on the field longer.
Huh? How were old loaders harder on paint? Pros and everyone else shot way better paint in the mid 2000s and never had issue with maxed out Halo Bs, Eggs, and Vlocitys.

where were you, the day the forums died.
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:11 PM #104
$balla
[b]anned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
Huh? How were old loaders harder on paint? Pros and everyone else shot way better paint in the mid 2000s and never had issue with maxed out Halo Bs, Eggs, and Vlocitys.
I didn't expect that to be such a controversial comment haha. So definitely agree that back-in-the-day paint was way better, or maybe just bigger and heavier so it flew a lot better, but the older force-fed hoppers would definitely put a lot more tension on the ball in order to feed that fast. Maybe this is just me and having a lot of broken paint in my loader back in the day though?
$balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 12:01 PM #105
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Have you ever worn an EVS? Or even a Profiler? Both have much better vision than a proflex and much easier lens to change too. Your hopper comment is just dumb. Like others said, literally every hopper made since that era has been better, even the Valken loaders are better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $balla View Post
I didn't expect that to be such a controversial comment haha. So definitely agree that back-in-the-day paint was way better, or maybe just bigger and heavier so it flew a lot better, but the older force-fed hoppers would definitely put a lot more tension on the ball in order to feed that fast. Maybe this is just me and having a lot of broken paint in my loader back in the day though?
Buddy, did you just say paint was bigger and heavier so it flew better? Really? And you probably broke a ton of paint from playing with a mostly empty hopper or diving/sliding incorrectly. Your right, force feed does put more tension on the balls, but definitely not enough to break them. If that was the case, Dye's R2 wouldn't be as popular as it is.
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.