allout2
unsung zero

allout2 is playing at Living Legends VII
allout2 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
allout2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
allout2 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
Tell them to go **** themselves with a hot soldering iron and then cut them from your life. They're worthless pieces of trash. That should take care of that.
The problem is most of the people that do these things are people I wouldnít want to have anything to do with 99.9% of the time. My family thankfully arenít that ridiculous outside of two or three that itís a conspiracy. Iím telling you all: get ready for the mask mandate coming soon.

Old Feedback
IrishMafia

If anyone has a black with blue parts or black to blue alias, abomb, or ripper 2 I will pay right now. PM me!!!
allout2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2020, 01:38 PM #6050
Pbkid's pmr

has been a member for 10 years
Pbkid's pmr is playing at Living Legends VII
Pbkid's pmr owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Pbkid's pmr owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Pbkid's pmr supports Empire
Well no matter how much you want to be a controlling authoritarian dictator, you cant force someone to do something. All you can do is put out good information and make it available. It sucks that theres people too dumb to figure it out, but your gonna have that accross the board. Slowly but surely people where getting it on the jobsite i was on. When i got laid off on friday 88/1400 had got it. Which imo is pretty good. Basically once someone got it they would put people in quarantine for 14 days that where directly exposed to that person and roll on. Then once everyone is clear you would come back to work.
Mistaken Media

My youtube channel
Pbkid's pmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 02:21 PM #6051
jonotwist
Needs more Enthusiasm!

jonotwist is playing at Living Legends X
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbkid's pmr View Post
Well no matter how much you want to be a controlling authoritarian dictator, you cant force someone to do something. All you can do is put out good information and make it available. It sucks that theres people too dumb to figure it out, but your gonna have that accross the board. Slowly but surely people where getting it on the jobsite i was on. When i got laid off on friday 88/1400 had got it. Which imo is pretty good. Basically once someone got it they would put people in quarantine for 14 days that where directly exposed to that person and roll on. Then once everyone is clear you would come back to work.
I do agree, but when "my freedoms" infringe on "your freedoms" or vice versa,
i think we have a problem.

its got to be an agreement, mandates put ahead of time that we say if an emergency happens, so as long as
cases x meet ratio for cases Y per population density for a given time, or until cases drop.

the idea of being so insular that you cant even look to your neighbor for ideas or to see how
better they are fairing because the neighbor has more than 2 cents. that annoys the hell out of me.

and its not just one political crowd, (though there us a concentration)
idiots across the isle that impulsively must have exceptional treatment.
rules for thee not for me.

rant over. I nerd sleep. the professors have some kind of menstruation cycle syncing but for tests.
all classes last week, full tests and quizzes, 2 labs, and a greater than normal level of homework.
the same is carrying over to this week because of thanksgiving. the weekend is almost here.

I was up til 5am completing labs, hw, and a pass/fail writing assignment that i misses a bit of the rubrick on, but still made it "work".
I started working 6pm the night earlier.
that

"Sometimes it's not whether you win or lose.
Sometimes it's how many pages you can add to the rulebook."

Last edited by jonotwist : 11-19-2020 at 02:24 PM.
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 06:12 PM #6052
Pbkid's pmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonotwist View Post
I do agree, but when "my freedoms" infringe on "your freedoms" or vice versa,
i think we have a problem.

its got to be an agreement, mandates put ahead of time that we say if an emergency happens, so as long as
cases x meet ratio for cases Y per population density for a given time, or until cases drop.

the idea of being so insular that you cant even look to your neighbor for ideas or to see how
better they are fairing because the neighbor has more than 2 cents. that annoys the hell out of me.

and its not just one political crowd, (though there us a concentration)
idiots across the isle that impulsively must have exceptional treatment.
rules for thee not for me.

rant over. I nerd sleep. the professors have some kind of menstruation cycle syncing but for tests.
all classes last week, full tests and quizzes, 2 labs, and a greater than normal level of homework.
the same is carrying over to this week because of thanksgiving. the weekend is almost here.

I was up til 5am completing labs, hw, and a pass/fail writing assignment that i misses a bit of the rubrick on, but still made it "work".
I started working 6pm the night earlier.
that
Worst thing is its not gonna go away until theres a vaccine. Which sucks whether thats in 10 months or 10 years. I know i wont be the first to run out in get it, until its proven safe, but hopefully we get one sooner than later.

Also GROSS, nothing is worse than getting waaayyy too much work jammed down your throat.
Mistaken Media

My youtube channel
Old 11-19-2020, 06:38 PM #6053
lopez17
Valar Morghulis

Annual Supporting Member
lopez17 is a Supporting Member
lopez17 is playing at Living Legends X
lopez17 supports Pev's Paintball
lopez17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lopez17 supports Ninja Paintball
lopez17 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
The big problem Covid exposed is how whiny and petty people are. In WW2 we had rationing for several years. If that happened today, the collective *****ing about how that infringes on "muh freedom" would be ridiculously loud.

During this crisis, people seem to really have trouble differentiating inconvenience and oppression. It's inconvenient to wear a mask, not oppression. Travel restrictions in states and prohibitions on large gatherings aren't oppression, they're designed to stop a catastrophic outbreak. We've just gotten to a point as a society where a majority of people can't see beyond their own pettiness to see the bigger picture and look toward the greater good.

I had to cancel my plans to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. PA enacted a travel restriction and I'd have to get a Covid test within 72 hours of going up there or quarantine for 14 days. Neither of those is desireable for what amounts to a two day stay up there. Does it suck...sure. Is it the end of the world...no. I'll see my family at Christmas or sometime next year. But I can guarantee that I'm not going to be transmitting Covid across state lines by not travelling. There are way too many Karens in this world.

lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 07:05 PM #6054
Pbkid's pmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez17 View Post
The big problem Covid exposed is how whiny and petty people are. In WW2 we had rationing for several years. If that happened today, the collective *****ing about how that infringes on "muh freedom" would be ridiculously loud.

During this crisis, people seem to really have trouble differentiating inconvenience and oppression. It's inconvenient to wear a mask, not oppression. Travel restrictions in states and prohibitions on large gatherings aren't oppression, they're designed to stop a catastrophic outbreak. We've just gotten to a point as a society where a majority of people can't see beyond their own pettiness to see the bigger picture and look toward the greater good.

I had to cancel my plans to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. PA enacted a travel restriction and I'd have to get a Covid test within 72 hours of going up there or quarantine for 14 days. Neither of those is desireable for what amounts to a two day stay up there. Does it suck...sure. Is it the end of the world...no. I'll see my family at Christmas or sometime next year. But I can guarantee that I'm not going to be transmitting Covid across state lines by not travelling. There are way too many Karens in this world.
While i agree for the most part, it is a restriction on your rights, however its only because of the people are too stupid to stay at home while sick, and dont give crap about anyone else. That basically falls into the rest of it though.
Mistaken Media

My youtube channel
Old 11-19-2020, 07:23 PM #6055
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez17 View Post
We've just gotten to a point as a society where a majority of people can't see beyond their own pettiness to see the bigger picture and look toward the greater good.
Thus sums it up exactly. It can be seen in how people lived before Covid, as well.

My wife says we're near a tipping point where there's not enough health care workers to handle all the people who need it....Country wide. She says recruiters are having a hard time finding people to come travel because everyone is already doing it or too burnt out to continue. Seeing how it's the Holiday season and it seems a large number of folks either don't care or somehow don't believe in covid, it means we're pretty well ****ed.

Last edited by martix_agent : 11-19-2020 at 07:26 PM.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 07:39 PM #6056
jonotwist
Needs more Enthusiasm!

jonotwist is playing at Living Legends X
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
While i agree for the most part, it is a restriction on your rights, however its only because of the people are too stupid to stay at home while sick, and dont give crap about anyone else. That basically falls into the rest of it though.
being fair the constitution says nothing about wearing a layer over your mouth during a pandemic.

"Sometimes it's not whether you win or lose.
Sometimes it's how many pages you can add to the rulebook."
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 12:03 AM #6057
Pbkid's pmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonotwist View Post
being fair the constitution says nothing about wearing a layer over your mouth during a pandemic.
I meant for the restricting your right to travel, The mask thing i could give a **** less about. Though im not convinced it works unless its an n95 lol
Mistaken Media

My youtube channel
Old 11-21-2020, 01:22 PM #6058
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
The Constitution states that the federal government cannot restrict travel between states. However, state governments can.
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 01:47 PM #6059
martix_agent
Mandated fun

Quote:
I meant for the restricting your right to travel, The mask thing i could give a **** less about. Though im not convinced it works unless its an n95 lol
It's not 100% effective with a surgical mask, but it's pretty good at stopping droplets. Wearing a surgical mask does very little to protect the wearer but it's probably can stop some of it from entering your nose/mouth.

If you want to protect yourself against morons, then yea wear an N95 or higher mask.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:43 PM #6060
Intern1

Intern1 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Intern1 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Intern1 is Legendary
Well guys it finally happened. After six year my pod pack finally died. The Velcro for the waistband is giving out. I was running to a bunker and I guess my pack thought I was pushing to far up and decided to stay a bunker behind me.

Intern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:22 PM #6061
Pbkid's pmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intern1 View Post
Well guys it finally happened. After six year my pod pack finally died. The Velcro for the waistband is giving out. I was running to a bunker and I guess my pack thought I was pushing to far up and decided to stay a bunker behind me.
Im still rocking my nxe camo pack, though i really hate strapless packs. That keeps me a lot on what ive got.
Mistaken Media

My youtube channel
Old 11-21-2020, 07:51 PM #6062
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
I have an older style NXE pack too and I’ve only owned two packs over 18 years which are the same NXE. The first one is a loaner now and the only issue is the elastic waistband is looser and one of the pull tab ends ripped off.
MacDev Prime XTS - J4 Torque - JT Impulse - Dye Ironmen Matrix - Dye "Ultra-light" DM4
Fallinher0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:18 PM #6063
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Our parts manager keeps marveling at my ability to keep a mask on at work. I told him this is why it doesn't bother me much... I've spent plenty of time in this crap.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:36 PM #6064
martix_agent
Mandated fun

I don't get easily annoyed with a mask unless it's too big for me, and starts to slide up into my eyes. I have a small head and it's an issue.
Old 11-22-2020, 09:27 AM #6065
Intern1

Intern1 is Legendary
The only time my mask bothers me is if I'm somewhere that I have to wear it outside. The Florida heat and humidity make it kind of annoying, but luckily there are very few occasions where that has happened so far.

Old 11-22-2020, 09:37 AM #6066
Intern1

Intern1 is Legendary
Yeah, I don't really like the strapless pack either. I kind of like the HK magnetic packs, but I'm not spending $100 on a pack.

Old 11-22-2020, 10:29 AM #6067
Shocker_Monkey
KCPP

Shocker_Monkey is a Supporting Member
Shocker_Monkey supports Ninja Paintball
In my experience strapless packs are great but have a limited life. The sleeves in mine eventually wouldn't hold anything but the biggest pods. So I went back to normal strapped pods. I went back to my HK strapped eject pack but when I was at the Hoth game back in February it had a blow out. Now I have a virtue one that's pretty solid.

=======WISCONSIN NAVARONE=======
Shocker_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 12:14 PM #6068
martix_agent
Mandated fun

speaking of packs, I've got a DYE vest and it uses MOLLE pack attachment. It's pretty much impossible to find them anymore. I found a box of them at d-day last year and I bought one of them, but i'm wishing I had gotten more.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:49 PM #6069
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Vests are seriously the best thing for any scenario game. The BT one I wear was something I won at a local game a bunch of years ago, can't imagine not having something like it for scenario/big games.