kevcooz

Protons?

how good are the protons for their price
kevcooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2020, 11:59 PM #2
Jbad87

I picked one up just to see what the gun was about for $113 on ebay. I play a CS 1.5 as my primary but I have the same addiction most people here have and I need to shoot every gun ever made. It's a solid performer for sure. Very easy to work on, as most spool guns are now. I've worked with Valken to get parts for other guns and the customer service has been great. On the field it feels very light. Switching hands is smooth. The board is simple with two buttons to control vision and firing mode. The corresponding led is easy to understand. The stock barrel is fine and is probably .685 or close. With the shaft 5 and carbon tip it runs fast and accurate. I like the feel better than the axe or mini's. It doesn't feel as small or cramped as the other two. Efficiency is average but I seldom run tanks empty as I can usually fill between games. If you buy used of course theres a chance the last owner didn't take care of the gun. I planned to flip it or give it to someone after playing it a few times but it will now join my loaner bin for buddies. I'd say sub $200 it's worth it but over that puts you in range of the emek and that thing is fantastic.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:00 PM #3
B.antivirus

Personally I love playing with mine, I like the guy above have it for a loaner marker I never really have issues with the thing just clean and lube after every use. Now is it going to be used above my ego or my xls hell no but a great gun for the price used again I wouldn’t go above 200 like he said. Oh and one of thing with it I have no idea why or how because It sounds loud shooting it but on the receiving end it is stupid silent all you hear is the paintballs not the gun it’s pretty amazing.