Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-02-2017, 10:37 AM #1
lifeincolorado

NT 11 back cap issue

I just picked up an NT11 in a trade. My first foray into dye guns. When I got it I aired it up and it shot just fine. Like i do with all new guns, I then pulled out the bolt and engine, carefullylooked everything over, and re-lubed it. Here is where I sound stupid, but am simply befitted. I can only get it to screw back in 3/4 of a turn. There are still threads showing and it leaks out the back so I know it's not right. I've inspected/cleaned the threads. They look fine. I cannot figure out why it seems to be cross threading or get it to stop. I really like this thing, but I'm a bit frustrated at this point. Hopefully someone on here can give me the tip to getting it right.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:05 PM #2
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
Pull the whole assembly out and make sure that all pieces are fully threaded together. You're bottoming out in the body due to excessive bolt assembly length.

Lurker27:
As far as I can tell, both Dye and PE don't have real issues with their britches"
Jack Wood: I certainly have no issue with my trousers. You're 100% correct there, Ryan.."
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:19 PM #3
scooba

has been a member for 10 years
? send it to Billy Wing and get it tuned?
scooba is offline   Reply With Quote