PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-31-2021, 06:38 PM #1
Illegal Smile

Illegal Smile is an NCPA player
Illegal Smile plays in the APPA D4 division
CVO trigger in a normal RSX grip frame

Will the CVO trigger fit inside a normal grip frame?

After using the CVO kit for the first time, I never want to go back to a double-trigger again. For me, the single trigger just makes the whole grip frame more ergonomic. And I think this leads to a more balanced feeling overall for a normal setup.

And honestly, it doesn't even make sense to use a double trigger in electronic tournaments anymore. You don't need to walk a double trigger to start ramping. And even if you can walk it faster than 10.5 bps, you're still limited to that speed.

Has anyone tried fitting their CVO trigger inside a RSX/ XLS/ AMP frame? Or have you heard of any current electronic guns that accept a single trigger?

I plan on fiddling with it tonight to see how it fits. Will update later if it works well
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2021, 09:45 AM #2
Illegal Smile

UPDATE

The CVO trigger won't fit into the RSX grip frame. The roller bearing on the CVO trigger is just slightly too wide.

The CVO trigger looks nearly identical to the top half of the stock RSX trigger though. So it would be possible to simply cut the stock trigger in half to make it work.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:52 PM #3
Mrbpacking
Valve Monkey Paintball

Just get an mech grip frame for your RSX?
Or buy a CVO - they are only $400-$500 these days.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:33 AM #4
Illegal Smile

Thanks. I have a mech grip frame though. I want to use a single trigger for ramping bc I think it will be more comfortable.
Old 11-25-2021, 02:41 AM #5
Dr Furtrix

is playing at Living Legends XI
Dye is releasing this for the DSR+ soon here. I think this will be popular too for reasons mentioned.
Dr Furtrix is offline   Reply With Quote