Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-20-2021, 02:32 AM #589
drsnickerbottoms

Getting Back into in and this time I'm bringing my own fireteam

So my kids decided at the same time to get into paintball. I pulled out my old gear and did not expect them to catch the bug so quick. So now Im scrambling to find decent gear for them and hopefully myself since everyone is shooting +10/13BPS. looking for any kid friendly groups that meet up at least once a month would be great to link with once we get our **** together.
drsnickerbottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2021, 05:02 PM #590
Rockin' a EGO =]
The DRTE36

has been a member for 10 years
Rockin' a EGO =] owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rockin' a EGO =] is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsnickerbottoms View Post
So my kids decided at the same time to get into paintball. I pulled out my old gear and did not expect them to catch the bug so quick. So now Im scrambling to find decent gear for them and hopefully myself since everyone is shooting +10/13BPS. looking for any kid friendly groups that meet up at least once a month would be great to link with once we get our **** together.
Try copy/pasting the above into the designated state sub-forum on PBN here that you reside in. If you're going to get any bites, that will likely be the best place and people to connect with for that! Cheers, and welcome back!
2008 E92 M3 6MT | 380 WHP Turbo 328is
Rockin' a EGO =] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 12:19 AM #591
Marcmgm

Hey all, name's Mike. I'm 39 years old and I started paintball when I was 12. My first outing was with my dad and the fire dept league team they had, so Midwest and woods ball and I fell in love with the game ever since. My first marker was my old man's Sheridan, (yes from the age of the dinosaurs). My second marker was a 98 custom, been a diehard Tippmann fan ever since. Third marker was a project salvo, much heavier then I ever needed and wrong gun to have after I moved to socal. Fourth and fifth markers are the stormer, which I keep stock and the Cronus which I'm modifying through 3d printing and various upgrades to solidify my mech gunsmithing skills. When it's finished it will be my magnum opus of paintball gunsmithing, Cronus Prime. I look forward to having awesome discussions with you all.
Marcmgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 08:14 PM #592
caotuan

hello guy
caotuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 08:47 PM #593
extradterrestrial

Hello, I'm Evan. I've played before but just recently made it a semi-regular (once a month) thing. I want to get out of rentals and older markers really catch my eye. What do I need to look for in an older marker to know it's a good deal/up to date on maintenance?
extradterrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:23 PM #594
PA_N

Not a new player, but new to the fourms! whatsup guys
PA_N is offline   Reply With Quote