PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-14-2021, 10:22 AM #1
Mr.Rabbit

Mr.Rabbit is for the Gunfight
What is going on with paint quality?

Okay so I’ve been out of the sport for a few years but played consistently for 12+ years before this break. I started playing again this January and I felt like I couldn’t hit anything. At first I thought it was my skills that were rusty but after playing multiple fields and talking with a friend who also recently got back into the sport he notified the same thing. After trying numerous field paints both winter and summer tournament grade and field grade almost all of it shot terribly. Has paint quality taken a nose dive? I don’t remember it being this bad, every now and again you’d get bad case back in the day but I feel like for the most part you could get decent paint. Now I feel like it’s all kinda bad. Am I alone in thinking this?

Like a house of leaves before a storm
Mr.Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2021, 02:06 PM #2
Doubles

Totally with ya man. Gi is weird, sometimes good roundness but sweats in pods really bad and leaves fuzz crap in my hopper and on my bolt tip , social grit is super small and never round, and valken is usually hit or super miss with dimples as well with others
Doubles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 03:50 AM #3
Mr. Charlie

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
GI paint is trash, super inconsistent even the Tournament grade. I’d recommend any Paint other than GI but unfortunately they make most of the Paintballs and most fields only carry GI.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:00 PM #4
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
with GI you literally never know from box to box what you will get. right now field is 1000x better than 2* up here. 2* is hard with crap fill. field is more like 3-4*

graffiti platnum was awesome a few weeks back, super consistant.