Old 07-11-2021, 08:29 AM #2710
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallinher0 View Post
I have a Bob long onslaught for you Josh lol
Sure! birthday discount $100 shipped? 🙂

There's a price you'll pay for trying hard to become whatever they are and saying whatever they say.
Physcojosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2021, 01:57 PM #2711
imped4now
BTFU

imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
Just a heads up - I've been doing a lot of tech work lately on just about everything - just finished up an 03 Excalibur that had been sitting since 04.

If you guys need anything gone through, I'm pretty cheap and know what I'm doing. Just let me know.
imped4now is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 06:38 PM #2712
romanlynch

I'm not being a dick but if it's been sitting since '04, isn't that a pretty slow turn around?
romanlynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 06:43 PM #2713
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
Just a heads up - I've been doing a lot of tech work lately on just about everything - just finished up an 03 Excalibur that had been sitting since 04.

If you guys need anything gone through, I'm pretty cheap and know what I'm doing. Just let me know.
I've been trying to get this 2k5d gz working forever if you wanna give it a shot maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanlynch View Post
I'm not being a dick but if it's been sitting since '04, isn't that a pretty slow turn around? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pbnation.com/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG]
lol nice, surprised you didnt go for the hes cheap part

There's a price you'll pay for trying hard to become whatever they are and saying whatever they say.
Old 07-13-2021, 10:57 PM #2714
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
Just posted the Onslaught in the BST... yes she was idioted at some point. When I questioned the previous owner he said "its a used gun, what do you expect. Have a good day"
MacDev Clone 5s - Bob Long Rage Alias - Planet Eclipse EMEK - Dye "Ultra-light" DM4 - 06 Dynasty Shocker
Fallinher0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 10:58 PM #2715
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
Just posted the Onslaught in the BST... yes she was idioted at some point. When I questioned the previous owner he said "its a used gun, what do you expect. Have a good day"
Yea, doesnt matter to me tho, i play hard and dont really care how it looks honestly.

Your video doesnt have sound.. are these things easy to find parts for and stuff?

Old 07-13-2021, 11:54 PM #2716
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Sent you the videos on FB Josh and between dirty works and field one should have parts if needed down the road
MacDev Clone 5s - Bob Long Rage Alias - Planet Eclipse EMEK - Dye "Ultra-light" DM4 - 06 Dynasty Shocker
Old 07-13-2021, 11:57 PM #2717
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
Sent you the videos on FB Josh and between dirty works and field one should have parts if needed down the road
I've been trying to do research on it , why did they make it so confusing by just releasing the same gun in 4 models lol.

So it looks like its basicly a newer Insight Do you need to get that reflex bolt with it to make it good?

Old 07-14-2021, 12:00 AM #2718
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

The onslaught engine is the reflex engine

They released the reflex to get the insights up to speed.
Old 07-14-2021, 12:16 AM #2719
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
The onslaught engine is the reflex engine [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pbnation.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

They released the reflex to get the insights up to speed.
Ahh oki, welp ill lowball you and Pm you now. 🙂

Old 07-16-2021, 10:24 AM #2720
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

So where do you guys get your tanks Re hyrdro at? I got 5 years left on my 68/4500 after this hydro, and Ninja will be about $80 total. I figure thats cheaper then a new tank.

Old 07-16-2021, 10:28 AM #2721
ironyusa
John - conscious paradox

ironyusa works for a Paintball manufacturer
I think onslaughts are ugly which is the only reason I prefer the insight with reflex. Internally, same gun. It is honestly one of my favorite guns I didn't design and it's really nothing extraordinary from a design standpoint... Just shoots nice and I like them a lot. Going back in time, the old MacDev droid and early clones (VX & GT) were some of my favorite guns as well. My top 10 would be a lot different than most people, I think.

DYE
ironyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 02:30 PM #2722
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Everyone has there own top 10. One of my Favorite guns i ever owned/played with was my Diablo Wrath.

I think as im getting older >.< i just want simplicity now, no more fine tuning lprs, Hprs , swapping orings , messing with all the fine timing and board settings. Just wanna turn it on, play, and keep maintainence down.

I love how the new DMs dont need the LPR, with Faasor is smart and effective. But even things like the Infinity legend was fun with its Fasor.

I like this age where we have gone left the, "But we can cycle/shoot 20 BPS" and into the current generation. Just lighter and more efficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
I think onslaughts are ugly which is the only reason I prefer the insight with reflex. Internally, same gun. It is honestly one of my favorite guns I didn't design and it's really nothing extraordinary from a design standpoint... Just shoots nice and I like them a lot. Going back in time, the old MacDev droid and early clones (VX & GT) were some of my favorite guns as well. My top 10 would be a lot different than most people, I think.

Old 07-16-2021, 04:13 PM #2723
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Josh, look hard at Gteks or Etha 2’s. Should fit the bill for you nicely and they are inexpensive.
Old 07-16-2021, 06:53 PM #2724
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Irony - I don’t think Onslaughts are ugly, but I definitely prefer the insight milling. I will buy an insight somewhere down the line. Only sold the onslaught because of the sour taste from the dude who sold it to me.
Old 07-16-2021, 10:10 PM #2725
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
Josh, look hard at Gteks or Etha 2’s. Should fit the bill for you nicely and they are inexpensive.
Yea i was looking into them. From my understanding the Etha 2 is basically the entry/composite 170r ? I like that i can get one for $500, its still a little more than i want to spend, but the DSR2 is gonna be up there also. Should i be on the lookout for an Etha 3 ?

I figure, Rehydro tank $100, New Mask $100, and New Gun $500 and i should be good to go [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pbnation.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Im debating on just selling the Vapor and Renegade. They work, but its also work to keep them running and they can be so finicky.

Last edited by Physcojosh : 07-16-2021 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:11 PM #2726
romanlynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physcojosh View Post
Everyone has there own top 10. One of my Favorite guns i ever owned/played with was my Diablo Wrath.
I've got 2 in my garage I was going to fix up an resell if you're still interested. I know 1 has virtue board, other is stock.
romanlynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 12:03 AM #2727
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanlynch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Physcojosh View Post
I've got 2 in my garage I was going to fix up an resell if you're still interested. I know 1 has virtue board, other is stock.
sure, depending on what you want to let them go for. I sold mine way back when that was fully upped. Virtue board,Lever clamping neck, Delrin bolt. Was a fun shooter, only downside was the grips i think, but you could put Timmy grips or ego 5 grips maybe it was.