Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-19-2020, 10:28 PM #1
Tim Haas
I'm right 3 times a day.

Tim Haas is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Website Creation Options

Hi all. So I need advice. Iím far from an expert when it comes to anything to do with computers, but need to create a website. Not sure what options I have, but know that I must purchase a domain name first. Was hoping to purchase domain name and create website with same platform. Need the following:

Home page
Multiple pages linked to home page based on category - example, one page for cups, one page for forks, one page for spoons, etc. - you get it.
Acceptance of PayPal and credit card transactions.
Ability to upload 100-1000ís of pictures of items for sale. No not paintball related.

Any help appreciated. Not sure what to pursue first. Thanks

Tim
Tim Haas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2020, 07:11 AM #2
cyberpyr8
Instagram:@evil_paintball

has been a member for 10 years
cyberpyr8 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
There are a lot of options. I would recommend going with Squarespace or maybe even Wix first. Both are very easy to setup and will walk you through it. They allow you to do eCommerce and you can scale or grow it as needed.
| CK Platinum Red Pants(Winter) | CK Halen Joggers(Summer) | Salomon XA Pro 3D Shoes | Exalt Death Grip Gloves | Jerseys Clinic Jersey(Winter) | HK Eject Fire Pod Pack
Extra Weight: GoPro Hero 3+ and Case | HK Mask Mount | PE Rolling Bag | Guru Gun Stands | SplatRack Gun Stand | Mad Fuego Barrel Socks | 50/4500 Pure Energy Tank | Husky 37in. Rolling Box
Home Field: Hoppers, Savannah GA
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 06:19 AM #3
piper33

Looks like you want to make an eCommerce website. My recommendation would be to go with shopify to create your website.
piper33 is offline   Reply With Quote