Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-02-2019, 09:49 PM #1
ABRangers

First Strike Canada

Anybody else here order from them? How was your experience?

I recently ordered a T15. When I first tried to place my order (at 10pmish Mountain Time) I received instant support when the website wouldn't cooperate.

My marker arrived a week later (May 24th), and was missing the retention pin and spring for the selector switch. I sent an email through the website about this and also asked about submitting my warranty information online as the manual states I can. I sent this email mid-week (May 30thish) but haven't yet received a response.

The box my order came in had a previous shipping label revealing that First Strike Canada is just Defcon Paintball, so I know they're in Toronto so they're a few time zones away from me, but I feel like I should have had some sort of response by now, even just an automated "we'll be with you shortly" email.

Has anyone else dealt with them and had a similar or different experience?
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2019, 10:15 AM #2
ScottQ
lefty scissors

ScottQ is a Moderator
ScottQ is a Supporting Member
ScottQ is a founding member
ScottQ works for a Paintball manufacturer
ScottQ is reppin' sidebar 4 life
ABRangers - Send me an email marketing@first-strike.com and I'll get you sorted out.
ScottQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:33 AM #3
defconpaintball

We did ship this on behalf of First Strike and we would be glad to get the parts you need. We can’t seem to find the email that mentions the above state issue. Please email us at support@defconpaintball.com and we can start the process.

Sorry for the delay on this.
defconpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote