Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-23-2021, 02:42 PM #1
Rypete53

Looking to join D5 team

I’m relatively new to paintball, played a few times. Instantly fell in love with it. I have a couple of airball games under my belt and I’m also familiar with a few of the basic callouts. I’m looking to see if there’s any D5 team out there willing to take me in and also help me get better. I’m located in Southern California, I’m willing to commit to weekend practices/games and I’m also within a reasonable drive to SC village, jungle, and action star in Perris. I also have all my own gear and gun as well
Rypete53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2021, 07:04 AM #2
Splattersplat

My advice, take it or leave it...

Just keep going out and practice, if your still loving it after 6 months and all you do is live sleep and eat paintball, then start looking into teams.
Splattersplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:46 AM #3
SynysterPB
Bob Long > Anything Else

SynysterPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rypete53 View Post
I知 relatively new to paintball, played a few times. Instantly fell in love with it. I have a couple of airball games under my belt and I知 also familiar with a few of the basic callouts. I知 looking to see if there痴 any D5 team out there willing to take me in and also help me get better. I知 located in Southern California, I知 willing to commit to weekend practices/games and I知 also within a reasonable drive to SC village, jungle, and action star in Perris. I also have all my own gear and gun as well
Not to shoot you down or anything but I know a couple team captains that would probably say "No" or "Where's your other info? Stats on PBL, Videos, Pictures, Played events, Teams practiced with, etc"

Good Luck!

Guns: SP Shocker XLS+CVO Black with kinda rare pink accents, GI/Bob Long Victus, DP E2, Azodin KPC, First Strike Scout, Midnight Empire Resurrection.

Hopper/Tank/Misc. HK 68/4500 areolite, Spire IR, HK Speedloader, HK Zero G, HK Armpads, HK crash pants, HK dryfit skulls jersey (Customized), HK KLRs, Team USA Proflex, Under Armor High-Top cleats, HK OG Series flying skulls jersey (Girlfriend took my old one :/)
SynysterPB is offline   Reply With Quote