PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 11-17-2021, 09:00 AM #64
underdog2987
superhero for hire

has been a member for 10 years
I like them and the price is good too. Let's see what color options become available.

underdog2987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2021, 11:02 AM #65
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtguy2269 View Post
for a mask over $60, it blows my mind it doesn't come with a dual thermal lens
It does though...
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 09:11 PM #66
cthulhu15
I hate you. Yes. You.

cthulhu15 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cthulhu15 supports Ninja Paintball
cthulhu15 supports Empire
Profilers 2.0 coming when???

Am I the only one that just latched onto the Profilers and never moved on? I've tried many masks since then: E-Vents, VIOs, Dye's, even Grills and I just have never found on that I like better than a dual-strap modded Profiler. If they would update the profiler with some soft ears and maybe a less rigid frame for the face shield, it would be the ultimate mask, I would throw my money at them.

I have caught more bounces off of my Profiler lense than any other mask I've tried. No joke, I would frequently feel a round hit my face and be able to tell you by feel that I know it bounced. Those Profiler/Morph lenses are sick.

Though I hate the dual pane thermal lenses in them, and wish they would just go back to the "thermal treated" single pane lenses. I never had a non-thermal lens fog on a profiler in even the most humid weather in a ravine in Oklahoma D-Day in 98 degree heat. I still will pay extra money to places just to get the single pane lenses.

Tl;dr: PLEASE VFORCE just give us an updated PROFILER!!!
cthulhu15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 09:40 PM #67
poppasmurf15
Throwin ropes since '99

poppasmurf15 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
poppasmurf15 supports Team VICIOUS
The profiler and the i5 are the only masks left with a lens without a stupid border around it...it's x-ball people why TF doesn't anyone call this BS out... no one cares about quick change this and soft ears that. Wipe your mask while it's still on your face and walk back on the field...profilers or nothing…seriously mask companies fix yourselves

"we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all be hanged seperately." -ben franklin
poppasmurf15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 08:31 AM #68
fishballer06
ShockerRepair

fishballer06 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppasmurf15 View Post
The profiler and the i5 are the only masks left with a lens without a stupid border around it...it's x-ball people why TF doesn't anyone call this BS out... no one cares about quick change this and soft ears that. Wipe your mask while it's still on your face and walk back on the field...profilers or nothing…seriously mask companies fix yourselves
Umm... Vio's.
Old 11-18-2021, 08:49 AM #69
Wokaloo

Wokaloo is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu15 View Post
Profilers 2.0 coming when???

Am I the only one that just latched onto the Profilers and never moved on? I've tried many masks since then: E-Vents, VIOs, Dye's, even Grills and I just have never found on that I like better than a dual-strap modded Profiler. If they would update the profiler with some soft ears and maybe a less rigid frame for the face shield, it would be the ultimate mask, I would throw my money at them.

I have caught more bounces off of my Profiler lense than any other mask I've tried. No joke, I would frequently feel a round hit my face and be able to tell you by feel that I know it bounced. Those Profiler/Morph lenses are sick.

Though I hate the dual pane thermal lenses in them, and wish they would just go back to the "thermal treated" single pane lenses. I never had a non-thermal lens fog on a profiler in even the most humid weather in a ravine in Oklahoma D-Day in 98 degree heat. I still will pay extra money to places just to get the single pane lenses.

Tl;dr: PLEASE VFORCE just give us an updated PROFILER!!!
I recall a quick conversation I had with Slowiak once where he said he was trying to get Profiler-Pro (soft ears and softer mold) made for some time, but it never went very far in planning/prod.

My Feedback
"your heart rotts when you suck at something you love" - paul everett
Wokaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 12:39 PM #70
Scougar
SoftwareDev/Tinkerer

Scougar owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
bah... I'll probably grab one.

I can print TPU now, so might make my own deflector/peak(stubby) combo for it.
Old 11-19-2021, 01:39 PM #71
The Jayster
Old timer

The Jayster owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I've never been partial to Vforce masks but always respected the brand. I like what they've done with the Grill 2.0.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:41 PM #72
jtguy2269

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
It does though...
Didn't know they changed, good to know. I'll be getting a pair when they are in stock at my local shop
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 12:02 AM #73
poppasmurf15
Throwin ropes since '99

poppasmurf15 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
poppasmurf15 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtguy2269 View Post
Didn't know they changed, good to know. I'll be getting a pair when they are in stock at my local shop
Whenever I see a pair of the thermo-cured single panes pop up online somwhere I snatch them up. The single pane thermo-cured lenses are SOOOO much better than the junk thermal dual pane that they went to. And they resist fog better too...I have single panes that lasted YEARS....and the dual panes eventually just end up with paint all in-between them, not pro-flex bad...but still annoying.....BRING BACK THE OG LENSES!!!!

"we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all be hanged seperately." -ben franklin
poppasmurf15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 01:41 AM #74
alexpntbll
FREE AGENT from NJ

alexpntbll owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
alexpntbll owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
wow, about damn time ..
these are the only masks I found that fit my prescription glasses just right.
🙂

OLD SCHOOL BALLER LOOKING FOR A TEAM IN THE NJ AREA. ... D5 or D4 only.

TXT ME ... -alex D.
862-849-8250
alexpntbll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 01:08 PM #75
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppasmurf15 View Post
uhh I5's lens have a really annoying border. its actually super noticable when wearing the mask and was a factor in me getting rid of mine after 1 use.

the profilers do too.

people like you are annoying af tbh.

Last edited by Oc_rage : 11-25-2021 at 01:11 PM.
Oc_rage is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.