Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul77 View Post
Almost every sport when it goes international uses that name.

From Little league to Darts. it would be a stretch in my eyes.
Normally I'd agree but with this amount of bad press I wouldn't be surprised if they had to stop using the Team USA name.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2021, 01:49 PM #65
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc_rage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
Extremely high rates of issues. Ask 80-90% of the people in prison. Obviously most people turn out fine but you see a pattern in the ones who are trouble whether its drugs, Teenage pregnancies, prison etc
You say a lot of stupid ****, and I mean A LOT, even when you're being genuine and not trolling, but this takes the cake as the stupidest ****in thing you've said.
Did I say something false????
Old 08-11-2021, 01:52 PM #66
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner010101 View Post
Tim Pool is the far right charlatan who lied about having worked for Greenpeace and the Human Rights Campaign right?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-co...-on-the-planet
Ya that article calling a former Bernie sander supporter, a “far right charlatan,” sounds very accurate buddy 👍. Im sure trump went to the graveyard of fallen soldiers, a “bunch of dead suckers” as well! #doyourhomework
Old 08-11-2021, 03:50 PM #67
burner010101

burner010101 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Quote:
Im sure trump went to the graveyard of fallen soldiers, a “bunch of dead suckers” as well! #doyourhomework
IDK what you're talking about. I didn't say anything about Trump, and I don't know why you keep bringing him up.

Quote:
Ya that article calling a former Bernie sander supporter, a “far right charlatan,” sounds very accurate buddy
Do you disagree that he's right wing or that he's a charlatan?

He's definitely right wing, regardless of what he calls himself. On his Twitter, you'll find pretty standard conservative positions: anti-BLM, anti-COVID mandates, anti-"critical race theory" (at least in whatever way conservatives define it), etc. Even if he was previously a Bernie supporter, what does that matter? Elizabeth Warren used to be a Repbulican. Does that make her a conservative now?

If you're concerned about him being called a charlatan, I mean the fact that he lies about his resume shows he's willing to deceive when it suits him. So yeah, he's a charlatan. I'm not saying all right wingers are charlatans.

Last edited by burner010101 : 08-11-2021 at 04:03 PM.
burner010101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 04:51 PM #68
plastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
right? Here we on on the largest internet forum remaining for paintball, and NOBODY has heard of this USA team.
For real. It's bordering on being non-paintball related news, lol
plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 07:40 PM #69
th3 twiztid one

Quote:
Like what
Quote:
I'll build a wall and have Mexico pay for it!
Lie.
Quote:
I'll release my taxes!
Lie.
Quote:
I'll repeal and replace Obamacare!
Lie.

You have to be trolling. Or maybe you are dumb enough to not see pass the orange dust on your nose.
Old 08-12-2021, 04:11 AM #70
AirAssault

AirAssault is a Supporting Member
AirAssault owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballcrazy94 View Post
God Bless America.
Which of the over 3000 gods throughout history do you mean?
Old 08-12-2021, 07:40 AM #71
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
https://youtu.be/MOtgaQEzRT8

This guy is a HUGE YouTuber
Wooooaahhhh Tim Pool?!?!?! I NEED to hear his take before I decide that this girl is a *******.

Or maybe I should wait for Ben Shapiro to give his opinion.

Last edited by viking002 : 08-12-2021 at 08:30 AM.
viking002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:03 AM #72
Big Papa Pink
High-end Aficionado

Annual Supporting Member
Big Papa Pink is BST Legit
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
I know a couple of the Team USA Girls that live here in the Atlanta Area. They are excellent players, and do everything they can to promote the sport. They are good people. The actions of one person should not be hung around the neck of the whole team.

Current Dark Side Markers:
Active: Several Markers
Active Reserve: Many, Many More
Retired from Active Service: A Few limited edition yet fully functional markers
Big Papa Pink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:20 AM #73
zach peterson

Thought this was a pretty interesting study that was just published to the British Journal of Sports Medicine.

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2...ts-2021-104203

Conclusion Adults who engaged in the recommended levels of physical activity were associated with a decreased likelihood of SARS-CoV-2 infection, severe COVID-19 illness and COVID-19 related death. Our findings suggest that engaging in physical activity has substantial public health value and demonstrates potential benefits to combat COVID-19.
zach peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:41 AM #74
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3 twiztid one View Post
Quote:
Like what
Quote:
I'll build a wall and have Mexico pay for it!
Lie.
Quote:
I'll release my taxes!
Lie.
Quote:
I'll repeal and replace Obamacare!
Lie.

You have to be trolling. Or maybe you are dumb enough to not see pass the orange dust on your nose.
He actually did work out a trade deal with Mexico that will save hundreds of millions of dollars, he never said they were literally going to write him a check for it. The federal courts were preventing and blocking him from replacing Obamacare, so you’re missing quite a bit of context for your claims there. And as far as his taxes go, thats already been publicly released and it showed That he paid more to the IRS then he was required to. They weren’t “lies.” Like this New York Times article. Headline. “Trump paid 750 dollars on his taxes”. Let’s look at what they do here. They single out only one section of his tax return that says he only owes 750 in federal income. And then WAAAAAAYYYYY at the bottom, at the VERY bottom (and that’s on purpose), the article admits he paid 4.5 million to the IRS. There’s a reason why youtubers have become the new source for actual journalism, it’s because the paid propagandist media activist shills are lying through their teeth

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html
Old 08-12-2021, 09:42 AM #75
midman112
Lawd Oh Lawd

midman112 plays in the MiLP
midman112 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
midman112 supports Team VICIOUS
midman112 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach peterson View Post
Thought this was a pretty interesting study that was just published to the British Journal of Sports Medicine.

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2...ts-2021-104203

Conclusion Adults who engaged in the recommended levels of physical activity were associated with a decreased likelihood of SARS-CoV-2 infection, severe COVID-19 illness and COVID-19 related death. Our findings suggest that engaging in physical activity has substantial public health value and demonstrates potential benefits to combat COVID-19.
I don't think the results of that study should be surprising to anyone that those who are more physically fit and live a healthier lifestyle are at a reduced risk for complications from Covid-19.

Of course, you will always have your outliers- I have personally seen young people in their late 20's, early 30's who have a cytokine storm reaction and suffer extremely poor outcomes despite being healthy with no comorbidities.
Pr1me Nick Hall #7
midman112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 10:00 AM #76
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:
Im sure trump went to the graveyard of fallen soldiers, a “bunch of dead suckers” as well! #doyourhomework
IDK what you're talking about. I didn't say anything about Trump, and I don't know why you keep bringing him up.

Quote:
Ya that article calling a former Bernie sander supporter, a “far right charlatan,” sounds very accurate buddy
Do you disagree that he's right wing or that he's a charlatan?

He's definitely right wing, regardless of what he calls himself. On his Twitter, you'll find pretty standard conservative positions: anti-BLM, anti-COVID mandates, anti-"critical race theory" (at least in whatever way conservatives define it), etc. Even if he was previously a Bernie supporter, what does that matter? Elizabeth Warren used to be a Repbulican. Does that make her a conservative now?

If you're concerned about him being called a charlatan, I mean the fact that he lies about his resume shows he's willing to deceive when it suits him. So yeah, he's a charlatan. I'm not saying all right wingers are charlatans.
He voted for Obama twice and He describes himself as a libertarian. He recently hopped on the trump train 2 years ago because he saw how full of **** and absolutely insane the left has become. “ On his Twitter, you'll find pretty standard conservative positions: anti-BLM, anti-COVID mandates, anti-"critical race theory" ”

BLM is literally anything BUT science. You can’t say you support science and BLM at the same time, because BLM just makes the claim that they’re targeted by systemic racism by cops and life in general, but in reality none of it accounts for crime rates per 100,000 or police run ins. You’ll actually find that they’re shot less then white people per 10,000 violent criminal arrests. And since when is being anti covid lockdowns or mandatory vaccine “rightwing”? culture has shifted so far left, that nobody even knows what right wing means any more. If it were 1990, even 2000, trump and DeSantis would be considered “liberals.” Actual conservatives these days would make those two guys, along with tim pool, look like communists. And critical race theory, that type of rhetoric typically leads to genocide. Teaching people that they’re oppressed because of the color of their skin, and the other ethnicity has it better? What kind of BS is that? Whites are about to become a minority due to replacement migration, and that rhetoric is not ideal, and seriously could lead to genocide within the next 10-20 years. I don’t think this type of rhetoric ever has NOT lead to something serious. So again, it doesn’t take a genius to recognize how full of ****, and outright dangerous the left has become the past few years. I didn’t vote in 2016, I voted for the first time in 2020 because of how alarmingly full of **** the left had become
Old 08-12-2021, 11:13 AM #77
jonotwist
Needs more Enthusiasm!

jonotwist is playing at Living Legends X
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
lol when people are on my ignore list....

Tell me you're a whack-job, without telling me you're a whack-job.
the dude doesn't know when to quit and when pinned, all he does is spin.

Regardless on how wrong you want to be with covid, how is this national news? It would be more poignant for me start reporting on all the high-fiber leafy green dooks i leave in the toilet.

"Sometimes it's not whether you win or lose.
Sometimes it's how many pages you can add to the rulebook."
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:10 PM #78
burner010101

burner010101 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonotwist View Post
lol when people are on my ignore list....

Tell me you're a whack-job, without telling me you're a whack-job.
the dude doesn't know when to quit and when pinned, all he does is spin.

Regardless on how wrong you want to be with covid, how is this national news? It would be more poignant for me start reporting on all the high-fiber leafy green dooks i leave in the toilet.

Apart from the Trevor guy, who is now spewing white genocide/Great Replacement canards, this thread has been pretty respectful and sane so far.

Last edited by burner010101 : 08-12-2021 at 02:46 PM.
burner010101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:13 PM #79
neweraballer76
40oz Casualty

neweraballer76 plays in the PSP
neweraballer76 supports Team VICIOUS
neweraballer76 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
He voted for Obama twice and He describes himself as a libertarian. He recently hopped on the trump train 2 years ago because he saw how full of **** and absolutely insane the left has become. “ On his Twitter, you'll find pretty standard conservative positions: anti-BLM, anti-COVID mandates, anti-"critical race theory" ”

BLM is literally anything BUT science. You can’t say you support science and BLM at the same time, because BLM just makes the claim that they’re targeted by systemic racism by cops and life in general, but in reality none of it accounts for crime rates per 100,000 or police run ins. You’ll actually find that they’re shot less then white people per 10,000 violent criminal arrests. And since when is being anti covid lockdowns or mandatory vaccine “rightwing”? culture has shifted so far left, that nobody even knows what right wing means any more. If it were 1990, even 2000, trump and DeSantis would be considered “liberals.” Actual conservatives these days would make those two guys, along with tim pool, look like communists. And critical race theory, that type of rhetoric typically leads to genocide. Teaching people that they’re oppressed because of the color of their skin, and the other ethnicity has it better? What kind of BS is that? Whites are about to become a minority due to replacement migration, and that rhetoric is not ideal, and seriously could lead to genocide within the next 10-20 years. I don’t think this type of rhetoric ever has NOT lead to something serious. So again, it doesn’t take a genius to recognize how full of ****, and outright dangerous the left has become the past few years. I didn’t vote in 2016, I voted for the first time in 2020 because of how alarmingly full of **** the left had become
Let me guess, you believe the pillow guy, right?

DIRTLIFE
neweraballer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:32 PM #80
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Apart from the Trevor guy, who is now spewing white genocide/Great Replacement canards, this thread has been pretty respectful and level headed so far.
He's probably the only guy I've seen around here since I came back a couple years ago that is worth giving the boot.

I'd block him but I enjoy watching gold medal level mental gymnastics to justify a terrible opinion.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:20 PM #81
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Apart from the Trevor guy, who is now spewing white genocide/Great Replacement canards, this thread has been pretty respectful and level headed so far.
You have just described any thread he shows up on. I honestly can't phathom how he hasn't been banned at this point. All he does is cause problems for the fun of it.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:50 PM #82
Mr. Stealthy

Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Me seeing where this thread is going….

Last edited by Mr. Stealthy : 08-12-2021 at 07:57 PM.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 06:29 PM #83
overshot01
?¿?¿?¿

overshot01 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
overshot01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
overshot01 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
this is the issue with cancel culture. It erodes and biases due process.

Cancel culture encourages mob justice over due process which is scary as hell.
My mother and father would have slapped me if I ever said anything like the player in question did. The issue isnt cancel culture: it's basic respect. This due process whistle is bull****. There is no such thing, and never has been such a thing, as due process in the court of public opinion. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Also, what ****ing due process do you want here? She said something insane; due process implies withholding judgement until an investigation reveals facts. There's no need for due process. She said something insane in a public forum. We can all see it. Process over. Let judgement be cast.
Old 08-13-2021, 09:21 AM #84
fishballer06
ShockerRepair

fishballer06 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stealthy View Post
Me seeing where this thread is going….

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.