PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-02-2020, 12:39 PM #1
Tension967

Tension967 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pump scene in Seattle area?

I'm looking to get back into paintball after quite a few years out of the game.

I have have always been interested in trying out pump, but don't want to invest if there isn't anyone else doing it.

Just curious if there is a scene around pump paintball at all, or if I should start focusing my research on an electronic markers.
Tension967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2020, 02:01 PM #2
NB9MZ1A

Not many pump only games in the Seattle area. You'll find occasional players using pumps at open sessions or big games. I think there is value in using pumps in open sessions, if you're experienced and don't need to rail out 10.5 in casual play then use a pump.

A lot of the magfed players will generally be happy to have you out at their magfed games.
NB9MZ1A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 01:45 PM #3
iru39

Also curious about this. Been out of pb for 5+ years and curious to get back in to it. Shooting an azodin kaos pump "classic" and living in Seattle now (last played in Nor Cal).

After this stay at home order ever gets lifted, may try to get back out to there!
iru39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:46 PM #4
CascadePaintball

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by iru39 View Post
Also curious about this. Been out of pb for 5+ years and curious to get back in to it. Shooting an azodin kaos pump "classic" and living in Seattle now (last played in Nor Cal).

After this stay at home order ever gets lifted, may try to get back out to there!
come out to forest fire paintball over in arlington. its a woodsball field. you might see a guy with "mountain" on the back of his jersey in tiger stripe camo. thats me. you will probably see me using a pump gun, specifically stock class.

at forest fire, most guys here stereotypical woodsball guns and magfeds. so firepower shouldnt be an issue. its a pump friendly field.
CascadePaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 11:13 AM #5
Csmoore3

has been a member for 10 years
Csmoore3 is playing at Living Legends III
 is playing at Living Legends XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by CascadePaintball View Post
come out to forest fire paintball over in arlington. its a woodsball field. you might see a guy with "mountain" on the back of his jersey in tiger stripe camo. thats me. you will probably see me using a pump gun, specifically stock class.

at forest fire, most guys here stereotypical woodsball guns and magfeds. so firepower shouldnt be an issue. its a pump friendly field.
I'm not OP but this is good info! Just moved out here a couple weeks ago from the east coast. Hopefully this deal goes through with another member on here and I'll be bringing my phantom up for a game day this weekend/next. Haven't played in about 10 years. pretty excited to have good fields so close by.
Csmoore3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 11:21 PM #6
Dudz77

Welcome to the pnw. I just picked up a phantom pump and will be bringing it with to me on woods games and scenarios hope to see a pump Tournament soon but not holding my breath.
Dudz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups