Community Focus

Old 07-01-2011, 10:16 PM #22
Spartan 03
The Heretics

has been a member for 10 years
Spartan 03 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Spartan 03 supports Empire
+ 1 for Animal. We've have several runs done by them
-1 for eye2eye. Had one run done, they screwed it up, then said, "we'll fix it on the next order".

Play UWL
If I make you cheat, I win.
Spartan 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2011, 05:35 PM #23
PlankinAintEZ

I have gotten 2 semi-custom jerseys from Animal Paintball they look and feel great!
Old 07-16-2011, 01:31 PM #24
Animal Paintball
Animal Factory Team

Animal Paintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
Thank you for all the + comments. It sure does mean a lot to us. We strive very hard to give a great product at the best possible price.

Thanks again and if anybody has any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Mondo

Stalk us for Giveaways, Specials, Product Videos, Sponsor Searches and other cool stuff.
http://www.facebook.com/AnimalCustoms
http://twitter.com/AnimalCustoms
http://www.youtube.com/animalpaintball
http://www.myspace.com/mondo777
Animal Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:22 PM #25
Steven-**Exotic**
**Exquisite**

Doesn't PBfashion let you make your own custom jersey for $90 per person or you can let them customize it.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:25 AM #26
x187x pball
LCpl

x187x pball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
x187x pball is for the Gunfight
looking for team
x187x pball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:56 AM #27
ProMod
Gun Tech

ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Sytle Supply (S2Customs.com) gets a well deserved +3 from me.

My first order was a Russian Legion Jersey. Adrian was really easy going and he made sure to send me proofs of everything before it was made. Final fit and finish was ASTOUNDING for a paintball jersey...I mean, THE BEST quality I've ever worn.

Second order was through our team; RIT Tigers definitely had some of the best looking jerseys at Huntington Beach. Take a look for yourself:
(Thanks Gary!)

Style Supply, once again, blew my mind with the quality of their products. They're WELL worth the wait.

My third order was for another RIT Tigers jersey for a friend of mine who has his own paintball shop. After a few quick emails and playing around with proofs, my order was placed. These guys are so easy to work with, it makes me wonder why every company can't be like this.

Just so you guys are aware, these jerseys take a lot of time to make. (well worth it) Additionally, there's a TON of padding in them; fair warning. If you get the super-high-end version, expect to be a little on the warm side.
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:54 AM #28
Krossfire_Paintball
#1 Paintball Park in SA!!

4 years ago we ordered 20 ref jerseys from Animal Paintball. Refs get dirty mainly from working on the rental guns, leaving a slightly dirty look over time. After discussing this with Mondo, the owner of Animal, he suggested inverting the colors. It was such a great idea! This year we decided to get new jerseys, but inverted the black and white colors to allow for more black near the stomach of each ref, which is what was collecting dirt over time. The jerseys stayed clean for the first couple years and only after constant weekly use did they develop slight discolorations over 4 years. Inverting the colors solved this issue and we recommend them to all other fields.

Looks - They are incredibly sharp and allow our refs to be identified easily on the field. Our logos pop due to the brilliant colors Animal can produce.

Performance - We haven't had to order jerseys in 4 years for our staff of dedicated refs. They get used at least twice a week and hold up incredibly well. We recommend that people use Tippmann guns and show them through our rentals that they can take a beating. The same goes for Animal, they are quality CUSTOM jerseys. Why rep DYE, EMPIRE, or any other company when you can rep your own team/company.

Ordering - It was a pleasure to work with the graphic designer at Animal. We've worked with whoever is available over the years since they all are top notch graphic designers. The teams we've sponsored over the years all loved the jerseys we got them and we liked how well our logo was visible when they play.

Cons - Not enough people know about Animal Paintball. We spread the word all the time...which is evident by the comment made by TheAznInvazn in the last comment.

Overall - They have tons of options. We've always chosen to modify their semi-custom jerseys because we are not capable of doing what they do. Base your next jersey off one of their designs and you won't be disappointed. The people who you deal with are great and easy to talk to. They listen and return e-mails promptly. Not to mention the turn around time was 10 days for our last order of 20 ref jerseys!!

We even ordered coozies that match our ref jerseys, lol.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...587 081_n.jpg

Custom jerseys @
Animal Paintball

Last edited by Krossfire_Paintball : 07-24-2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Fixed the photo link at the bottom
Krossfire_Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:07 AM #29
LZ Newbee
P Mob / NE Crusade

LZ Newbee owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LZ Newbee plays in the APPA D4 division
My team got jerseys from Animal Paintball.

our jerseys are nice, and durable. we all have barrel bags and a few of us have the headrags. All are very nice
LZ Newbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:40 PM #30
TwinswordS
All Day

Thanks for this!
TwinswordS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:20 PM #31
BrewCityBalla#33

nice
BrewCityBalla#33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:59 PM #32
CompulsiveHorror
Houston Heat

CompulsiveHorror owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CompulsiveHorror supports Team VICIOUS
CompulsiveHorror has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Animal Paintball +1

I have had a few jerseys by Animal, and i will say that i love them!
The ref jerseys are amazing! We got the inverted colors seeings as we noticed our refs were getting dirty from working on the guns alot too.
I still have mine and it still looks practically new!
I was stationed on a USAF base in Okinawa Japan, and animal still made these jerseys happen for us.

Thanks animal
you guys are the best!

CompulsiveHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 AM #33
bobaloo942
\m/_(ಠ益o)_\m

bobaloo942 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
bobaloo942 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bobaloo942 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bobaloo942 supports Team VICIOUS
bobaloo942 is for the Gunfight
PBrack is making our jerseys and they are coming out amazing. At $90 a jersey I am very happy with how they are coming out. Definantly a company to talk to for jerseys.

+1 PBRack
Old 09-14-2011, 10:50 AM #34
Albert878

purple and gold?
Albert878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:34 PM #35
dmoney420 (Banned)

dmoney420 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dmoney420 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dmoney420 is for the Gunfight
aweso
dmoney420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:43 PM #36
HitMan.
UNDERTAKERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Paintball View Post
AnimalPaintball has been in business since 1998.
We have the largest selection of Semi Custom Jerseys
at some of the lowest prices around with our Paintball Team Discount Packages.
Check out our GALLERY / JERSEY PICS page.

AND..... Like us on FB to join in our Monthly FREE Jersey giveaways!

Thnx again and wear your jerseys in good health.
Mondo
Quote:
Also a couple of quick notes:

Regarding having a logo heat pressed onto your jersey. Most local companies will offer silk screening which can be a bit pricey when doing small runs, especially if you are looking to have individual names and numbers added on the back of the jersey. Very few local companies will offer Heat Press Vinyl Transfers (although a quick call can determine for sure, without driving all over the city), because it is rather pricey and not a usual thing that is ordered by customers. I believe, we Animal Paintball and Raza both offer this service or something similar where we can switch out a whole panel of a jersey, with the new logo added onto it.

As for software. I think most jersey companies will agree, that the artwork must be high resolution and sent in an original Source File, such as Photoshop, Illustrator or Corel Draw. I cant begin to tell you how many people spend hours/days on a simple design program to only realize it saves the images in non layered jpg or gif formats.

You see jpgs and gifs are flattened so nothing can be moved around or enlarged or shrank. Doing so would cause the image to get pixled / blurry. So your best bet would be to use Photoshop, Illustrator or Corel. Id highly suggest Corel Draw as it is the easiest to use, in comparison to Photoshop and Illustrator, if you are new to graphic design.

Enjoy
Mondo
Quote:
Hello, thank you for your honest review. We have 7 seamstress' that put out approx 120 jerseys a day. They are paid by hour, not by piece to make sure they do a great quality job on each jersey. Not to say that they arent human and make a mistake and not do the 110% that they are expected to do on each and every job. But just incase they do slip up, we do offer a LIFETIME warranty against any manufacturer defects, just as ripping at the seems or sloppy stitching. If you like, at the end of the season or if you have a little break between practices, please send the jerseys back with a letter stating the issue and we will correct it ASAP (as well as find out which seamstress did the order, to have a speaking with).

Again, you can do this at the end of this week, season or in 10 years, we will honor your warranty.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me directly at info@animalpaintball.com (that goes strait to my desk/computer).

Thanks again for your patronage and wear them in good health.
Mondo
Quote:
Thank you for all the + comments. It sure does mean a lot to us. We strive very hard to give a great product at the best possible price.

Thanks again and if anybody has any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Mondo
Our team and orginization has been dealing with Animal - Mondo and his team since 2001. We have made over 100's of our own jerseys not to mention 100's of other teams, company and other's we have sent there way. I can honestly say truly the best company out there for custom gear, customer service, family/friends there is. Nobody comes close or will ever come close.
Its simple. If its not Animal, then it's fiction.

I put my name on that one! Hercules Papadogiannis (thats not a screen name lol)
Old 10-03-2011, 10:50 AM #37
coolestguyonplanet
Todd Martinez

coolestguyonplanet is a Supporting Member
coolestguyonplanet is a Professional paintball player
coolestguyonplanet works for a Paintball manufacturer
coolestguyonplanet plays in the USPL
coolestguyonplanet donated to help Peyton Trent
Hi! Thanks everyone that supports us. I figured this bit of info was pertinent to this thread. http://www.razalife.com/paintball/faq

SINCE 2006

coolestguyonplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:56 AM #38
ion_phantom
#mynameisbubbaa

plays in the NXL
hey guys to anyone that can help, our team is looking to get our first team custom jerseys! i need some help tho. If i give u the images/ideas can someone put it on a template for me? or if anyone can tell me how to do it with something i can download please tell me.
thx.
ion_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:52 AM #39
Animal Paintball
Animal Factory Team

Animal Paintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
@Ion: Hello, this is Mondo with www.AnimalPaintball.com , Id be glad to assist. Shoot me over an email at info@animalpaintball.com with what you have in mind and I can definetly get you an awesome jersey.

Thanks
Mondo

Stalk us for Giveaways, Specials, Product Videos, Sponsor Searches and other cool stuff.
http://www.facebook.com/AnimalCustoms
http://twitter.com/AnimalCustoms
http://www.youtube.com/animalpaintball
http://www.myspace.com/mondo777
Animal Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:01 AM #40
onepumpchump13
Total Greif #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert878 View Post
purple and gold?
Total Greif IS PURP and GOLD!!!! We have used a lot of jerzey companies over the years and have to say found our favorite in RAZA this year. They look rediculously smexy and are super comfortable. If you are thinking about getting some custom work done definatly shop around there is a lot out there, we love ours. Just wanted to show some love!

http://www.xtremepaintballpark.com/
http://www.chipleymachine.com/
https://www.facebook.com/jt.inmanl
onepumpchump13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:20 PM #41
-Ouijas-
Vermilion Vibe ツ

great thread. Imma get a custom jersey now
-Ouijas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:27 PM #42
team onslaught

Animal Paintball is the place to go for your any team jersey or equipment that needs custom or semi custom printing. The colors are sublimated and do not fade. I have never had a problem with shrinking of the material, fading of the color, the jersey is rugged and holds up very well to the rigors of playing paintball. They launder well, and dry fast. Animal Paintball is easy to work with and the customer service is fantastic. So need something printed for a sports team.....check them out and place your order. Top notch all the way.

Animal Paintball
team onslaught is offline   Reply With Quote