PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-12-2020, 02:12 PM #1
Lazarus78

nitro paintball

looks like nitro is closing. sad times. and 2020 keeps on ****ing everyone right in the ***.
Lazarus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2020, 03:05 PM #2
ApexEight

So sad. I may sell all my **** and leave the sport. What's the point? No other good airball fields nearby.
ApexEight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 08:43 PM #3
tremorcontrol
NITRO CAMP

tremorcontrol plays in the APPA D4 division
it's unreal. I was out of the game for a bit over a year recently finishing up school, and was just able to go back the other week. best field in GA, no one else is even close. I hope Mario finds land that he can make it work. They're closing due to the land being sold for development.

but yeah if Nitro closes it's going to have a huge impact on the sport in our state.
tremorcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:46 PM #4
punkncat
Obey the Technoviking

has been a member for 10 years
I am far from a regular there, but for a long long time it's had a very high reputation and profile among premiere fields in GA. This is going to be a terrible (hopefully temporary) loss for the sport here. Not meant to knock other fields around but Nitro has for a long time been a one of a kind sort of place.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:59 AM #5
kitbh
why is a fish?

Annual Supporting Member
kitbh is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I knew this was always going to happen, just hoped it never would. The land up there is becoming extremely valuable.

I'd lean to agree with you all my playing days are likely over as there won't be another field that compares. Disappoint it potential ends like this, but forever grateful of all the memories and friends I gained.
kitbh is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups