Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 01-07-2021, 08:00 AM #22
John-Paintball.Media

Annual Supporting Member
John-Paintball.Media is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSales View Post
I feel like we are about to read another report by the Warren Commission.
At least it's a film, not a 1000 page report
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2021, 11:29 AM #23
BMJoker
Seasonal Streetballer

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
BMJoker donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamaddicted View Post
There were definitely people that you would think have known that had no clue, I guess we'll find out shortly
Are you in this? I would think since you had some involvement that you would have been interviewed.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:42 PM #24
bhsp8ntballer07
Big Jeff

bhsp8ntballer07 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
bhsp8ntballer07 is an NCPA player
bhsp8ntballer07 plays in the APPA D5 division
bhsp8ntballer07 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophooligan View Post
John, I could you make this available to purchase without becoming a monthly subscriber? I loved the complete history but I really don't want to sign up for another reoccurring monthly fee.
I actually second that notion, I never remember to cancel these subscriptions. I would gladly pay a little more for a one time fee viewing.
Vicious Geo, Ironman Luxe 1.5, Empire Axe, Physcoballistics Superbolt pump
Indy Mutiny to the moon
bhsp8ntballer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:43 PM #25
AliasDave05

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsp8ntballer07 View Post
I actually second that notion, I never remember to cancel these subscriptions. I would gladly pay a little more for a one time fee viewing.
Completely agree, I don't understand why you can't just put it on Amazon Prime for sale at like $9.99.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:04 PM #26
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasDave05 View Post
Completely agree, I don't understand why you can't just put it on Amazon Prime for sale at like $9.99.
I'm not going to claim malicious actions, but I imagine that a lot of companies make a good chunk of money from people who forget to cancel subscriptions.
Which is why they're using a subscription based service.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:31 PM #27
John-Paintball.Media

Annual Supporting Member
John-Paintball.Media is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
I'm not going to claim malicious actions, but I imagine that a lot of companies make a good chunk of money from people who forget to cancel subscriptions.
Which is why they're using a subscription based service.
So for us, we have more than 500 historical videos, more than a million photos more than 2500 paintball magazines, and tons of other paintball history. Your $7.99 per month goes towards keeping paintball history alive, which costs money. I definitely understand not wanting to join a monthly service, but there's no mal intent. We're the only company able to do what we do, and like I said earlier, it costs money to create the content, digitize hundreds of VHS tapes, scan 10s of 1000s of pages of documents, etc.... and all of this in addition to the feature documentaries we are producing.

Last edited by John-Paintball.Media : 02-02-2021 at 04:34 PM.
John-Paintball.Media is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:11 PM #28
Trum_15

plays in the NXL
Trum_15 supports Team VICIOUS
Trum_15 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Paintball.Media View Post
So for us, we have more than 500 historical videos, more than a million photos more than 2500 paintball magazines, and tons of other paintball history. Your $7.99 per month goes towards keeping paintball history alive, which costs money. I definitely understand not wanting to join a monthly service, but there's no mal intent. We're the only company able to do what we do, and like I said earlier, it costs money to create the content, digitize hundreds of VHS tapes, scan 10s of 1000s of pages of documents, etc.... and all of this in addition to the feature documentaries we are producing.
I completely agree with this. I actually had the same thought as Matirx_agent, but i keep finding myself getting lost in all the content that you guys have. I only bought in for the documentary, but I'm staying for everything else.Can't wait for the TM40 doc!
Old 02-02-2021, 11:01 PM #29
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
Honestly if you forget to unsub thats a you issue.

I thought it was well worth the $8.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:29 AM #30
PBSales

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Paintball.Media View Post
You guys are definitely putting in the work. I am going to speak for the older guys (or just myself). I have never been on Patreon and I have no intention of ever going there. (Boomer. I know) If you had a PP option on your website to buy just this video. (without creating another account) I would be thrilled to pay the $8 otherwise I don't mind going without.

BTW if you do a story on the Fusion game fixing scandal.... I would be interested in that also. If there is a story. I remember hearing about it but not much else.
Old Today, 09:41 AM #31
pbMareritt
◊◊◊

pbMareritt posts videos on PbNation
pbMareritt supports DLX Technology
100% worth the money and time to watch. Thank you!!
pbMareritt is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.