Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-30-2018, 12:15 PM #1
chuck077

Empire Sniper hammer and other

I am new to pump and just got a hardly used sniper and i have been reading up on upgrades and watching some you tube. I am wanting to get the inception designs universal hammer and wondering if i should get a lighter spring for it if its even available? Also is there anything i can do to quiet the shot besides barrel and bolt? I have lubed everything, timed the shot and it shoots great. Any other
upgrades that make a big difference?
chuck077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2018, 03:14 PM #2
UberRaijin

Whenever CCM gets them back in stock, pick up one of their SS26 lower tube kits. It comes with new lighter springs which makes the pump stroke really light which I like. Made it a bit quieter as well. Only problem with the kit is that you can't use the hammer in the ccm kit (made for full body). But I used the ID hammer with the same kit with no issues. Once I set mine up, everyone who has tried it says it's the best feeling sniper they've ever shot. Definately worth the like $50
UberRaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:44 PM #3
JOESPUD27
Merc

has been a member for 10 years
JOESPUD27 is playing at Living Legends III
 is playing at Living Legends XI
JOESPUD27 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Just buy the Inception Valve and Hammer.
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 11:33 AM #4
chuck077

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 View Post
Just buy the Inception Valve and Hammer.
Installed the inception valve and hammer about 2 months ago and I had to tinker around with my air pressure and ivg but got the reg sweet spotted around 200 psi and the ivg about 1 turn in from the rear. It chronos more consistent than the stock parts not by much but every little bit helps i think. It also has changed the shot signature making it a tad quieter. The pump stroke is still good as I've never had a problem with that. I'm very happy with the improvements and have been getting better at pump and glad I got the sniper over the kp3 as my 1st pump. Almost forgot to mention no more chopped paint when auto triggering due to the inception hammer opening the bolt all the way when it cocks back. Now I'm wondering about the inception bolt or stay with stock?
I may just stick with stock bolt just because I love the way it is shooting and don't know if the inception will make that much of a difference
chuck077 is offline   Reply With Quote