Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-22-2021, 12:21 PM #1
Tochigit

Looking for budget gear 500$

Hello guys, im looking for a buget gun/market around 500$ with tank and hopper.

Was thinking of getting an ETH2, i had a ETHA 1 around 2012-2013, i sold it, i didnt play more, cause where i live everyone left the country and fields closed etc (venezuela).

They are opening a new field around here, so im hype of playing again, i dont know yet if its going to be wood or speed, they wont said yet /paintballmgta instagram (they also said they going to sell balls at 0.68$ wich is kind expensive or is just the 0.68rounds balls) kinda lost, can etha 2 use 0.68 balls?

Im kind rusty of the knowledge of the guns and whole gear. Looking for a good and durable one, i mean if i buy one from us, and it got damage ive to get repair kits from usa and it will take to long.

So i was thinking getting and ETHA 2/ Ninja tank 48/3000 65$/ Dye LTR rotor around 100$. (heard etha 2 has PAL i dont know what its, was wondering if also i could be customable like a rifle) if you could guys help me out.

But i also was looking at Empire MINI GS, MINI GS double barrel. because they are kind cheaper than etha, but i dont know this brand and thee durability.

Also was checking this EMPIRE 2.0 but is kind expensive, with tank and hopper it supperpass my budget.

Also saw EMEK 100K but its mechanic so i dont know it its worth it.

thanks! buddys

PS: here in my country dont sell anything about this sport at all, anything, also ive to pay the delivery from usa to here which is around 60$ or 120$ plus
Tochigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2021, 06:13 PM #2
Punishers

Annual Supporting Member
Hello,

This is a good question. We here at Punisherspb.com recommend either the Mini GS, Axe 2.0, or Etha 2. The Etha 2 is a great option for those that want a very reliable platform with a great bolt system. The Etha 2 is definitely bulkier than the Empire Mini GS or Empire Axe 2.0. Regarding a tank, either the Tippmann 48/3000 or HK Army 48/3000 will do and will be cheaper than Ninja. With Ninja, you are paying for the better regulator. Regarding hopper, either the Virtue Spire IR2 or Dye LTR are great options! Hope this helps!
Punisher's Paintball
2234 Stumbo Road
Ontario, OH 44906
Punishers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 08:50 PM #3
Tochigit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishers View Post
Hello,

This is a good question. We here at Punisherspb.com recommend either the Mini GS, Axe 2.0, or Etha 2. The Etha 2 is a great option for those that want a very reliable platform with a great bolt system. The Etha 2 is definitely bulkier than the Empire Mini GS or Empire Axe 2.0. Regarding a tank, either the Tippmann 48/3000 or HK Army 48/3000 will do and will be cheaper than Ninja. With Ninja, you are paying for the better regulator. Regarding hopper, either the Virtue Spire IR2 or Dye LTR are great options! Hope this helps!

Thanks ill check the site, was checking ansgear, by referal, but i need loyal ppl, because send it to where a live is kind risky if something is damage before unpacking.

i read some bad reviews about hk army tank, that the air is filtered not sure if this is true, about the hopper, PAL is more cheap but i guess electric is much better.

THANKS
Old 02-25-2021, 03:11 AM #4
Si1verado

If you're willing to do the research and care for a marker I'd recommend buying the marker used in a Facebook group or here and using the extra cash to get a good mask, if you don't already have one and if you do then getting a carbon fiber tank but other than that, what punishers said is true
Si1verado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 03:15 AM #5
Si1verado

Also to the best of my knowledge, no paintball air tank is filtered, air filtration I think tends to be for oil and water, typically used for painting rather than paintball to get a more pure air. Every paintball tank is regulated though because it needs to be for the markers to operate, for this you would need to look at output pressure of the tank and the operating pressure that is recommended for the marker of your choosing.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:19 PM #6
Tochigit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si1verado View Post
Also to the best of my knowledge, no paintball air tank is filtered, air filtration I think tends to be for oil and water, typically used for painting rather than paintball to get a more pure air. Every paintball tank is regulated though because it needs to be for the markers to operate, for this you would need to look at output pressure of the tank and the operating pressure that is recommended for the marker of your choosing.
The problem of buying an used marker, if im not able to see it or carry, see the state of it, whats inside, what if i sent it to my country and it doesnt function well >S
Old 02-26-2021, 01:15 AM #7
Si1verado

That's true so if you feel like you can take care of a marker and know how to repair it then it is a good way to save money, or buying from a friend you trust but otherwise you're right the manufacturer warranty is good to have just in case
Old 03-01-2021, 08:08 PM #8
TimeForANap

As a player that started playing again about 2 years ago, I recommend the following:

Buy an Emek, peanut carbon fiber tank and either a dye ltr or spire ir hopper. Really, you could ever go without the electronic hopper. Try to get one with an on/off ASA, but if it doesn't have one then Valken makes a pretty inexpensive piece that can go between the tank and marker (available on a few sites). If the emek doesn't come with a good barrel, then get one.

The advantages here are that an Emek is very hard to break, so even if you got it used it should be functional. It will also be very inexpensive (if you look around a bit, you can get the emek + tank for like $200). Beyond that, it will shoot most paint well. Buy decent paint (like grafitti) and you should do well against pretty much anyone out there.

Do the above and you will have a SUPER reliable setup that is very easy to maintain and will shoot as accurately as even the several thousand dollar ones. You won't shoot as many balls per second, but who cares? You can still get like 7-10 depending on the trigger.
TimeForANap is offline   Reply With Quote