WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by E99_Curt View Post
This is where I'm at mentally. South Korea had a week or two with zero (!!!) new cases, then all of a sudden someone asymptomatic spread it to a bunch of people and they're having to shut things down again. Not being patient just prolongs how long we'll be without the things we love. What exactly do we think will happen to businesses with an outbreak among the staff members? They'll have to shutter again and won't get any government assistance this time because "the economy is open".

I'm a high risk individual, so I'll be staying home other than for essentials probably until there's a vaccine because too few people are willing to go another month or two without a haircut.
Iím going out twice as much now, just to spite you. Have fun inside.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2020, 06:10 PM #65
Kieth Stone

I’m gonna go support the **** out of my local field by playing next weekend
Kieth Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 07:58 PM #66
wasabii
Where's your head at?

wasabii owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnch View Post
Saw a youtuber streaming from a field yesterday... fair amount of people out and in the pits. But not a single person was wearing a face-covering bandana or anything.

Being outdoors is pretty safe, but the risk is not 0. Just for ****s sake be smart guys. YOU may not get sick and die, but you absolutely can be an asymptomatic carrier, and kill someone else.

If numbers start shooting up again because we got lazy, everything will shut down again. Just be smart.
Was this Brad from PBRML at CEPP in Sac?...I.E. this?
wasabii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:02 PM #67
E99_Curt
yup.

E99_Curt is a Supporting Member
E99_Curt owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
Iím going out twice as much now, just to spite you. Have fun inside.
Well I don't really have a choice. I kinda like living. Enjoy the prolonged epidemic though!
Old 05-10-2020, 08:05 PM #68
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

Quote:
Well I don't really have a choice. I kinda like living. Enjoy the prolonged epidemic though!
Youíve always had a choice.

And Iím going to the grocery store again tomorrow. I just went today, but Iím going again tomorrow. Because of you and only you.

Old 05-11-2020, 06:26 AM #69
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 posts videos on PbNation
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak22 View Post
The protective measures in place at my field this weekend were 10 times worse than any grocery store I've been to since the start of quarantining. People couldn't even maintain social distancing lining up and getting into the field. I had to wade through groups of people just to get to my car once I was done.

Too many idiots out there right now, especially with the type of audience attracted to paintball.
Bruh, 80% of every field owner is a fly by night, scrape the mud off the floor, go 3 weeks before washing rental masks, barely making ends meet type of dude; and not because the state of the industry. If you are relying on someone like that to keep you safe during the virus you are crazy.

These fields care about one thing right now, opening to make money.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:28 AM #70
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
You’ve always had a choice.

And I’m going to the grocery store again tomorrow. I just went today, but I’m going again tomorrow. Because of you and only you.

You do know what an immunocompromised individual is correct?
Old 05-11-2020, 10:16 AM #71
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
Iím well aware, as the immunocompromised have attempted to use their conditions to guilt trip the rest of the country on a regular basis for months.

They decide how to live their life, and what risks are worth taking. They donít get to choose what risks I take. If I feel like playing paintball, the only thing iíll be monitoring is the forecast. I donít like playing in the rain.

Old 05-11-2020, 10:27 AM #72
E99_Curt
yup.

E99_Curt is a Supporting Member
E99_Curt owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
People who don't like getting run over have been guilting me into driving safely for far too long. They should just choose to stay off the roads so I can drive 120 mph.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:30 AM #73
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Iím well aware, as the immunocompromised have attempted to use their conditions to guilt trip the rest of the country on a regular basis for months.

They decide how to live their life, and what risks are worth taking. They donít get to choose what risks I take. If I feel like playing paintball, the only thing iíll be monitoring is the forecast. I donít like playing in the rain.

Thats sort of a doltish way to look at it. There are literally 10s of millions of people who have no choice and cannot leave their homes without the risk of easily catching and succumbing to the virus. The longer the virus is prevalent in the country, the longer these people have no choice of any kind of life whatsoever. The longer people are selfish and choose their own needs over the needs of the country as a whole, the longer we all suffer. We can all sacrifice some, for all to overcome.

The immunocompromised are most of the death toll right now and the longer the virus persists from people being selfish, the more of these people die. The more of these people that die, the longer the shutdown is for all of us.

To just have the attitude of, "Well Im not immunocompromised or at risk, so **** everyone else" is so obnoxious and is a gleaming reason why we are in such bad shape after 2+ months of shut downs while other countries that sold out to the idea of shutdown are in recovery and getting back to normal.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:30 AM #74
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
People who don't like getting run over have been guilting me into driving safely for far too long. They should just choose to stay off the roads so I can drive 120 mph.
lmao
Old 05-11-2020, 10:40 AM #75
exportA

exportA owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
exportA owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
exportA supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Rofl,
Hope you stay healthy until this passes
exportA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:53 PM #76
Madeinurchina

Madeinurchina owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
"Thats sort of a doltish way to look at it. There are literally 10s of millions of people who have no choice and cannot leave their homes without the risk of easily catching and succumbing to the virus. The longer the virus is prevalent in the country, the longer these people have no choice of any kind of life whatsoever. The longer people are selfish and choose their own needs over the needs of the country as a whole, the longer we all suffer. We can all sacrifice some, for all to overcome.

The immunocompromised are most of the death toll right now and the longer the virus persists from people being selfish, the more of these people die. The more of these people that die, the longer the shutdown is for all of us.

To just have the attitude of, "Well Im not immunocompromised or at risk, so **** everyone else" is so obnoxious and is a gleaming reason why we are in such bad shape after 2+ months of shut downs while other countries that sold out to the idea of shutdown are in recovery and getting back to normal."

You realize most everything will be open at some capacity within a few weeks but the same risks will apply until a vaccine is available in 1-2 years? If you're vulnerable then continue to stay home and isolate yourself, but to ask or expect everyone else to is ridiculous. Most people simply can't afford it and a great deal of essential workers who can't work from home, such as myself, are still expected to work(many with less pay because business has dried up) despite the risks. The lock down was initiated to flatten the curve and prevent health care systems from being overwhelmed, which has mostly been achieved(USS Comfort already left NYC). As you said, most lives lost are those extremely vulnerable and protecting them is important. However, if I go out to shop the only people I'm putting at risk are those I live with and everyone else at the same store I went to - WHO ALSO CHOSE to take the same risk by going out.(the UK, among others regions have specific times for the vulnerable to shop) My next door neighbor is elderly and vulnerable - he has everything delivered and never has to go out. Cover you face, use extra sanitation and practice social distancing, otherwise live your life once your region's lock down is lifted.

Regulators D2
Madeinurchina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:53 PM #77
PBSales

Quote:
Bruh, 80% of every field owner is a fly by night, scrape the mud off the floor, go 3 weeks before washing rental masks, barely making ends meet type of dude; and not because the state of the industry. If you are relying on someone like that to keep you safe during the virus you are crazy.

Good for them.... I hope they are so busy they run out of paint!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get busy living or get busy dying" Andy Dufrane (sp)

Hide if you want to.... I will face it head on!
PBSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:04 PM #78
dak22

dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:

I donít think fields are safer than essential business like grocery stores right now.

Itís less of them having the ability and more so of the idiots not taking the measures seriously.

Social distancing doesnít require special equipment. Iíve seen grocery stores handle the guidelines much stricter for obvious reasons.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:33 PM #79
96 Ls lnteg
Hola

96 Ls lnteg is a Supporting Member
96 Ls lnteg is a Paintball photographer
96 Ls lnteg owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I think some of the fields in San Diego are opening this weekend
Old 05-11-2020, 06:14 PM #80
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSales View Post
Quote:

Good for them.... I hope they are so busy they run out of paint!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get busy living or get busy dying" Andy Dufrane (sp)

Hide if you want to.... I will face it head on!
You go fight that virus Dr. PBSales we support you!!!
Old 05-11-2020, 07:07 PM #81
OA paintball
ROOD BOIZ D4X

Quote:
I thought WillyWonka was trolling but i dont think he is. Yikes
Wherever you're going,
that's where you'll be
OA paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:40 PM #82
Kieth Stone

Keep drinking that kool aid
Kieth Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 06:26 AM #83
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r

Those of you who choose to live in fear, how about you leave the rest of us alone....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 06:58 AM #84
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
I didn’t know paintball had so many fellow Q Anon truthers

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.