Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 01-07-2019, 11:41 AM #22
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noa Bo View Post
What do you need, more drama or attention? Let’s hurry this online squabble so You can feel better.
lol says the person who literally stirred the pot to begin with. You get called on it now you turn the blame.
Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2019, 02:12 PM #23
Noa Bo
Back Center = Bad Back

Annual Supporting Member
Noa Bo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squattingdog View Post
lol says the person who literally stirred the pot to begin with. You get called on it now you turn the blame.
Let me rephrase my original post. Your right, it is a PL and a throwback, but itís more then that now. More convenient asa, thatís a luxury item, an upgrade vs the twist knob asa. ICE coating on bolt- thatís a performance upgrade imo rather then just a convenience upgrade, the gun can go longer without being lubed, and it just might operate on a lower OP. Better orings vs stock, another upgrade in performance. The sweet custom milling and anodizing is frosting on the cake, but imo this once mid tier gun is no longer that, itís a true high end at least, or, itís easily on that level with just the performance upgrades alone. So can we agree that itís a private label and throwback, and now a high end to boot?
-DBS Outdoor Paintball Park [ Ninjaball ]

2020 Setup:
-Prime XTS, Powerhouse Haymkr Reg, HK 80/4500 Tank, Spire 3 Loader, and Dye UL-s barrel. [ speedball ]
-Gtek M170R, Powerhouse Haymkr Reg, HK 80/4500 Tank, Dye R2 Loader, and Dye UL-s barrel. [ woodsball ]
Noa Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:42 PM #24
tall white guy
^I regret this^

tall white guy plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tall white guy is an NCPA player
Is $1549 the price for the highest tier?
Old 01-07-2019, 02:47 PM #25
AZbullitt

AZbullitt owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
I am very excited to see the final product

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bada$$ speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
AZbullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:13 PM #26
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Graley View Post
Thanks!! As always please do not share any pre-release photos, videos etc.😁
Yea I was pre-warned it was unsharable material. Just when I was feeling full of myself for how fast I was getting w/ my CVO, you guys release a machine gun lol...

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:31 PM #27
Big Papa Pink
High-end Aficionado

Annual Supporting Member
Big Papa Pink is BST Legit
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Big Papa Pink supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by tall white guy View Post
I donít think so, I seem to reall a level that was just under 2k.

Current Dark Side Markers:
Active: Several Markers
Active Reserve: Many, Many More
Retired from Active Service: A Few limited edition yet fully functional markers
Big Papa Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 06:35 PM #28
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
papaintballer15 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodydoody View Post
That is a really pricey shocker.

I wish they had given a high end the Adrenaline treatment.
I see it as essentially buying 2 markers, since u can get the mech frame included. and not just 2 mass produced markers, but 2 private label, limited production markers.

Would you of rather saw them go with a luxe? or yet another remilled eclipse marker bc the market needs some more of those right?
Old 01-07-2019, 06:38 PM #29
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
papaintballer15 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by tall white guy View Post
1949 for the mythic combo

https://adrenaline.shop/adrenaline-g...ocker-cvo-xls/
Old 01-07-2019, 07:01 PM #30
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by papaintballer15 View Post
I see it as essentially buying 2 markers, since u can get the mech frame included. and not just 2 mass produced markers, but 2 private label, limited production markers.

Would you of rather saw them go with a luxe? or yet another remilled eclipse marker bc the market needs some more of those right?
I think part of the allure here is they only release guns that are substantially nicer than the stock counterparts. What exactly can they change on the Luxe X? And if they did, it'd be a $2500+ gun.

The Shocker makes more sense. Like you touched on, it's two guns in one. It stays under $2k (which IMO is the peak for what you can reasonably ask for a paintball marker) and it's ACTUALLY better than the stock counterparts, not just slightly different milling/colors.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:09 PM #31
James Graley

James Graley is a founding member
James Graley works for a Paintball manufacturer
That one is sold out (we limit the runs of some patterns so they can stay special). If you havent seen Thunderstruck theres a whole PBN thread on it, pretty cool. If someone wanted a nice anno Caustic charges $500 a gun normally (for something like War Hardened). We are passing our bulk discount on. That guy is a great artist. Cant wait to open boxes from him one day.
James Graley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:13 PM #32
James Graley

By the way WillyWonka has it. We wont do a gun with just milling and ano. Other people do that. Not saying we wont do a Luxe but there has to be room for improvement. Much easier making a Shocker like a Luxe (heck as you can see it was inspiration for a lot of mods) than trying to make the LuxeX even better while being sellable (if thats a word).
Old 01-07-2019, 08:35 PM #33
Muhcaulk
Muhcaulk

Muhcaulk is a top reviewer
Muhcaulk is Legendary
Muhcaulk supports DLX Technology
Muhcaulk supports Shocker RSX
Muhcaulk supports Ninja Paintball
Cant do much to the x besides maybe a body remill . Its not like a twister where they just remill and do a different loading screen. Not bashing t2 or twisters because he is a true stand up guy but that being said i think the adrenaline xls /cvo will demand respect is when this thing is released people who didnt preorder will be upset they didnt because they are going to be sick
Old 01-07-2019, 08:53 PM #34
moodydoody
Yup

Annual Supporting Member
moodydoody is a Supporting Member
moodydoody is a founding member
moodydoody has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
By the way WillyWonka has it. We wont do a gun with just milling and ano. Other people do that. Not saying we wont do a Luxe but there has to be room for improvement. Much easier making a Shocker like a Luxe (heck as you can see it was inspiration for a lot of mods) than trying to make the LuxeX even better while being sellable (if thats a word).
I honestly didnít think of it that way. In my mind Adrenaline takes the best marker of the time and makes it better. When I think of yíall I think of the Adrenaline Angel LCD. It was one of the guns I drooled over and seemed to be right at the hieght of Adrenaline. Back when they owned the market as the best of the best. It was the best marker in production made better.

But that was a different time. The top markers still had a lot of room for improvement and that just is not as true today. It was a time of constant drastic improvement on just about everything related to the game. I do like the XLS/CVO platform. I wish it wasnít a Gardner product but that is a different discussion for another time.

Honestly, if I hadn't just dropped the money on a Veteran Militia CS2 I might have picked one of these up. But I value staying alive and not sure what my wife would say if I told her I preordered another $1500+ marker. If yíall ever go after a CS2/M3+/luxe maybe Iíll pick that up. Hope yíall stick around and Iím glad Adrenaline is back in the game.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:12 PM #35
James Graley

Thanks bro. Yeah on the LED Angel that stock trigger was horrible. So many things to do. Even the LCD.
We do have 1 idea for Luxe. But we need bout 5 more ideas lol. It takes a year and we have NOT even started thinking about it much so not 2019.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:44 PM #36
SCM

SCM is a founding member
Quote:
That one is sold out (we limit the runs of some patterns so they can stay special). If you havent seen Thunderstruck theres a whole PBN thread on it, pretty cool. If someone wanted a nice anno Caustic charges $500 a gun normally (for something like War Hardened). We are passing our bulk discount on. That guy is a great artist. Cant wait to open boxes from him one day.
How are you doing Thunderstuck? Pier retired. PK for a while had a different guy doing it, but he wasn't as good. Then they jacked the price up to $1800 just for the ano. I would order a thunderstruck gun just to hang on my wall.

I tried to buy back my cobra thunderstruck, but never was able to find it.
SCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:44 PM #37
moodydoody
Yup

Annual Supporting Member
moodydoody is a Supporting Member
moodydoody is a founding member
moodydoody has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Thanks bro. Yeah on the LED Angel that stock trigger was horrible. So many things to do. Even the LCD.
We do have 1 idea for Luxe. But we need bout 5 more ideas lol. It takes a year and we have NOT even started thinking about it much so not 2019.
Too true. Get this one out successfully and I am sure you will get a following again.

It is funny talking to some of the younger guys when Iím at the field and them not even knowing about companies/guns Iím talking about. Iím looking forward to seeing what yíall can do and hope to see more of the resurgence on what I loved about paintball when I started.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:04 AM #38
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Yeah, I loved the Adrenaline Angels, always wanted one.

Disappointed you guys went with Smart Parts people, but the newer Shocker platform could use a lot of improvement...

I’d really like to see what you all could do with a Dye DSR or if you could improve on the Dye M3 series at all...
Old 01-08-2019, 07:46 AM #39
Recluse tha Ripper
killin since 1994

no matter what marker they chose to go with, everyone is going to have an opinion. Shocker is a nostalgic name in a sense and has always been a competitor since the box shocker and was a game changer when it released the 03 shocker. I had the electric blue #067 I believe it was. I loved that thing. A lot of people believe just because shockers sell at a mid tier price, that its really a mid tier gun but I have a hard time looking at it that way from a performance standpoint. The electro/mech aspect of it and getting 2 guns in 1 is something awesome. Lets be honest, if you've played for 15, 20, 25 years, you always have the bug, but the new mechanical craze really pulled a lot of older brilliant guys out of the woodwork and resparked that bug that we all have. Its exciting to get the OG's off the bench. Its great for the sport. Im excited for these markers, and proud of the company for taking these projects on again.
Recluse tha Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 08:50 AM #40
natexcarr
Doesn't need friends

I am so torn between rare and epic! Do I really need a built in game timer in a mechanical gun? Of course not. Would it be frickin' sweet? You bet your ***!
natexcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:05 AM #41
NightCrawlerBRC

NightCrawlerBRC owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Man.... I just picked up a Slasher CS2. I wish I would have known about this earlier!
NightCrawlerBRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:30 AM #42
Mr. Stealthy

Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Quote:
Originally Posted by natexcarr View Post
I am so torn between rare and epic! Do I really need a built in game timer in a mechanical gun? Of course not. Would it be frickin' sweet? You bet your ***!
You need it....
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.